411 dansaxonxl

Jostar

I saw him three times. My first experience was really really good actually! In addition to my second.

He did, however, rush me during my third, and this meeting occurred after a bunch of delays. 

I saw Dan in January of this year while I was in LA, he came by from what I believe was a night out with friends (I had Uber’s him from some restaurant/club) and we had a great time together. He was focused with me and as someone said above he is VERY good at what he does so id recommend him if you have the chance with the caveat that as a loved mentioned he may try to rush your session.

8 hours ago, Moke said:

Hmm. I went to go block him but turns out I already had. Either I had seen an older bad report on him here or maybe my own personal past bad experience??  Can’t remember which. 

Wow a block over this lol? I praised him aside from the rushing lol

2 hours ago, NewShyGuy said:

I saw Dan in January of this year while I was in LA, he came by from what I believe was a night out with friends (I had Uber’s him from some restaurant/club) and we had a great time together. He was focused with me and as someone said above he is VERY good at what he does so id recommend him if you have the chance with the caveat that as a loved mentioned he may try to rush your session.

Yes exactly. He is a really good fuck! Amazing dick and great ass.

Pretty exceptional in this business.

Just hope you don’t get rushed is all lol

I have seen him before when I was  on the west coast. I got a thing for Aussies. Nice guy, very handsome, but yeah things were a bit technical and also he was clearly faking that he was 'finishing'.  It made me feel really awkward and that he didn't want to be there, just as others suggesting with rushing. I just never hired him again. 

I met Dan back in Feb and we ended up having a really good time. He was attentive and fully engaged during our time together. As others have mentioned, he's exceptionally skilled at what he does, so I'd definitely recommend working with him if you get the chance. Just be aware, as someone else pointed out, that he might try to hurry the session a bit!

• 2 weeks later...

I met up with Jim twice, first time was great. Second time, he was rushing for me to finish. He kept asking are you close. I’m like it’s been all of 10 minutes, no. I stopped booking him after that. He also is a bad kisser and is not into it.