POWER BOTTOM FRESH TO MARKET

robberbaron4u

46 minutes ago, wanderlust307 said:

He is fat and not good looking. 

Wow.....its one thing to say "He is not my type" or "Not my cup of tea" but to be downright nasty (and yes that is how I view your comment) is just rude.  

I really thought this was a place to share in a community manner.  Guess not everyone subscribes to that philosophy.

What's wrong with you guys? Can't you see the obvious? This is not even a matter of personal taste. Its objective. He is ugly.

And he says he is 180cm and 93Kg. This is by definition fat. A rule of thumb is that someone 180 tall should be 80 minus 10, ie 70Kgs to be average.

5 minutes ago, wanderlust307 said:

What's wrong with you guys? Can't you see the obvious? This is not even a matter of personal taste. Its objective. He is ugly.

And he says he is 180cm and 93Kg. This is by definition fat. A rule of thumb is that someone 180 tall should be 80 minus 10, ie 70Kgs to be average.

Down, Fido! Having inspected him "close up" in person, my determination is that he presents, physically and in his manner, very nicely. 

4 minutes ago, wanderlust307 said:

I think he is hot. He has a beautiful ass. Beauty/sexiness is subjective. There are plenty of guys that people on this site rave about, that are not my type. But this guy is definitely not one of them. I wouldn’t hire him because he appears to be on the sub/bottom side, so we probably would clash.

13 minutes ago, wanderlust307 said:

Ugly is in the eyes of the beholder.

I guarantee you he can get laid on Grindr easily! 

1 hour ago, wanderlust307 said:

Huh. Poor baby, did he block you? Make fun of your equipment? Overcharge you? Tell mama how he hurt you!

1 hour ago, wanderlust307 said:

…and sorry, but that is a LAUGHABLY ignorant statement. The kid has some serious muscle under that modest padding, which accounts for his ca. 200 lb. weight, at about 5’10” tall. Your “rule of thumb,” aka BMI (body mass index) is a bullshit measurement when applied to any male with significant muscle mass, because the overly simplistic formula does not distinguish fat, which is less dense/heavy relative to size, from muscle, which is far more dense/heavy relative to size. Were he not muscular, his stats would indicate obesity; but he IS muscular, so his BMI means nothing.