Where’s XL?

HotelFun

1 hour ago, dcguy20 said:

His RM profile disappeared years ago. I had an appointment with him in Atlanta in 2016 that he was a no-show for (he even confirmed with me ahead of time). Haven't seen any video work from him in years. 

He pretty much did the same thing to me some years back. So I wrote him off as a flake. There were other opportunities to hire him when he would visit my area. I didn’t even bother.

3 hours ago, dcguy20 said:

His RM profile disappeared years ago. I had an appointment with him in Atlanta in 2016 that he was a no-show for (he even confirmed with me ahead of time). Haven't seen any video work from him in years. 

So what happened when he didn’t arrive - what did he say? Hard to believe he’d just go silent after confirming ahead of time?

1 hour ago, big-n-tall said:

He pretty much did the same thing to me some years back. So I wrote him off as a flake. There were other opportunities to hire him when he would visit my area. I didn’t even bother.

So what happened when he didn’t arrive - did you contact him, what did he say? 

46 minutes ago, dcguy20 said:

My appointment with him was for a Friday evening. I heard from him the following Monday saying he had to study for an exam. I met someone who did a movie with XL, and confirmed he was a bit flakey. 

Thank you. Strange considering he reached out to confirm ahead of time. Anyway, still have contact details? Or of the friend? 

3 hours ago, HotelFun said:

So what happened when he didn’t arrive - did you contact him, what did he say? 

I was visiting Atlanta for about 4 days. I booked a hotel about a block from the Aquarium. I reached out to XL in advance and scheduled a time with him. I gave a date, time, and location. I told him when I check in, I’d give him the room number.

The day we were to meet, I texted him and he acted as if it I never contacted him. He then called me and I reminded him of the discussion we had about meeting up. He seemed to remember then but said something about he couldn’t come at the time because of something to do with relatives. I proposed a new time, the same day, in the evening, and he said he could.

That time came and nothing. I waited 15mins after and texted him. No response. Half hour I texted again and he responded. He again said that he couldn’t come at the time. So I asked would he be available later that night or the next day. I never got answer from my last inquiry.

A few weeks later he popped up on RM in my area. I was tempted to reach out again but never did.