When provider speaks his inner thought out loud

Just couple moments with provider that I find hilarious - at least for me:

Indirectly calling me (his client) 'ugly' when he was commenting a provider's RM profile by saying 'he [an objectively below average looking guy] looks like a client'

Responding with 'ofc not, you are paying me' to my question of 'do you mind if I do this?' when I was on top of him

To be clear, I was not offended - more of amused honestly.

The shocking look on his face as he realises what had came out of his mouth, how his voice went quite real slow as he finishes his sentence and how quickly he breaks eye contact are just a pure comedy. I had so much fun just 'grilling' him for the rest of the session.

Edited by blck37

• blck37 changed the title to When provider speaks his inner thought out loud

I once had a provider call me ugly in a roundabout way (it took me a moment to process cause I just couldn't belief he'd actually call me ugly to my face) but sure enough, he did. 🤣 He also asked me to drive him to his drug dealer and transfer a few thousands to his off-shore account (in my name so they couldn't trace it to him). But hey, he did buy me a cocktail at the hotel bar.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2024 at 10:15 AM, Vin Marco said:

You guys' discussion about whether a provider really called you ugly followed by the above link led me to a video that was preceded by this ad below.   Initially I thought the ad was the intended video until I noticed the "skip ad" button.  Anyone else?

But either way....enjoy....or not.

On 9/8/2024 at 1:31 AM, blck37 said:

One told me a story (right around his birthday) 'how hard to get his hand on his dream watch.....a rolex batman'

That watch IS indeed very hard to buy.  You can't go to a Rolex authorized dealer and just buy it. Long wait lists!

He is not wrong.

4 hours ago, BaronArtz said:

That watch IS indeed very hard to buy.  You can't go to a Rolex authorized dealer and just buy it. Long wait lists!

He is not wrong.

Oh how i envy you

Edited by blck37

Once over a decade ago, went to a masseur in Greenwich Village; typical NYC apartment that was cramped.  I knew what to expect since he had posted shirtless photos. but when he removed his shirt it was reality was better than pictures -- he had one of the most ripped bodies on a guy that I had been with up to that time, and vocalized something to that effect.  He said thanks and under his breath he mumbled - 'yeah if you miss a meal or two a day".  I absorbed the comment and thought, is he saying that to me or just commenting about himself.  Didn't delve into it with him.  Massage was a B+, visuals A+ and assuming there was a HE/MT but never repeated.  Haven't seen his ad/pics anywhere since.

Once a provider told me after sex that “I seemed inexperienced.”   I felt REALLY bad after that remark (particularly because I don’t think it would be true by most people’s standards, but maybe so compared to him.)  The unsolicited comment was in a cheerful tone and maybe just slipped out, but regardless of the tone, I don’t know what saying that to me at that time was intended to accomplish.