411 Teday. (Not a typo I don't mean that I need the informat

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

Detroit is all up in arms about this one. We actually have a hot body in Detroit oh my God not since Marvin Gaye. Who is this guy. Some of you are so young you may be wondering who the hell I'm talking about when I say Marvin Gaye but I'm talking about the provider Teday. I travel the country a lot I've never heard of this guy. I'm wondering if he is in a rush and that he wants people to see him today and he just simply has a typo with his head. I mean the heading for his ad.

I just wanted to say to HarryinNY that I noticed the confusion emoji I what I posted well part of the heading was cut off because I used too many characters and didn't notice it and I agree with you this whole damn mess is confusing and I'm going to blame the fourth shot of bourbon. I think something else was added to that but I'm not sure. I have to sooner or later on at the age of 65 that bourbon and clarity  don't intersect with each other at the logical boulevard.

• 2 weeks later...

He seems to be bouncing around all over the country. I noticed a few days ago he was in my city. Later that day he was in NYC. You said he was in Houston earlier today. Now it says he's in Seattle. He moves fast!

Edited by Saabster
fix typo