Asians on Rent Masseur

JohnJackNYC

Why do I feel like majority of the Asians provider on Rent Masseur are catfish? Like their photos are edited, grabbed or fake? I tried like 2 of them, and honestly ended up being disappointed, simply because they’re pictures on profile are not how they actually lool like in person. Another thing is, deep tissue but I feel like I am just being beaten up by their elbows which hits parts of my bones and really hurts.

25 minutes ago, JohnJackNYC said:

Why do I feel like majority of the Asians provider on Rent Masseur are catfish? Like their photos are edited, grabbed or fake? I tried like 2 of them, and honestly ended up being disappointed, simply because they’re pictures on profile are not how they actually lool like in person. 

It goes for Anglos too.

32 minutes ago, Lotus-eater said:

Don't know if it's a majority but fraud (fake pics, no massage ability, stealing, etc.) seems to be more common in newer ads by Asians and Columbians.

I completely agree. And I’m willing to pay, but even the massage are shits, it’s like I am being tickled or beaten. I mean I can take deep pressure, but man, they use their elbows and hit places that shouldnt be hit. I try to give them benefit of the doubt, but i am just being disappointed.

8 hours ago, JohnJackNYC said:

they use their elbows and hit places that shouldnt be hit

Warning. An elbow in the wrong place can do serious damage. I know from experience. Extras can be fun, but when the sexy, naked guy knows nothing about proper massage, it's better to just accept light strokes, rather than let the guy pretend to be an educated, experienced masseur.

32 minutes ago, d.anders said:

Warning. An elbow in the wrong place can do serious damage. I know from experience. Extras can be fun, but when the sexy, naked guy knows nothing about proper massage, it's better to just accept light strokes, rather than let the guy pretend to be an educated, experienced masseur.

Exactly. That’s why i had to stop a 90min session early twice. Waste of money

I should have paid attention to the red flags when I arrived for an appointment with a young asian masseur. (1) he was good looking, but nothing like the photos in the ad. (2) BIG RED FLAG after a minute or so, I realized that he didn't know anything about the text message conversation I'd been having with him and he then said "Oh, that person is in Houston."  

I guess I was dealing with some form of organized crime although the part I saw was pretty small in scale.

Edited by Just Chuck
formatting

1 hour ago, Just Chuck said:

I should have paid attention to the red flags when I arrived for an appointment with a young asian masseur. (1) he was good looking, but nothing like the photos in the ad. (2) BIG RED FLAG after a minute or so, I realized that he didn't know anything about the text message conversation I'd been having with him and he then said "Oh, that person is in Houston."  

I guess I was dealing with some form of organized crime although the part I saw was pretty small in scale.

I wouldnt jump to “organized crime” just yet. But catfish yes.

20 hours ago, JohnJackNYC said:

Why do I feel like majority of the Asians provider on Rent Masseur are catfish? Like their photos are edited, grabbed or fake? I tried like 2 of them, and honestly ended up being disappointed, simply because they’re pictures on profile are not how they actually lool like in person. Another thing is, deep tissue but I feel like I am just being beaten up by their elbows which hits parts of my bones and really hurts.

And yet you keep going back.  Stop hiring Asians if you're having these problems.

11 hours ago, JohnJackNYC said:

But catfish yes.

Californians, according to a recent study, lead the nation in money lost to romance scams at nearly $200 million and report more of these crimes annually, making it the most “catfished” state in the country.  

KTLA source