Tattoo-less men a bigger turn-off as time goes on?

viewing ownly

9 hours ago, Vin Marco said:

Indeed that's a true statement but so is this: 
Given the usual effects of aging, weight gains & diminished muscle tone, the skin  did not age well.

Tattoos serve to highlight the effects of aging on the skin.

Not a fan of tattoos. Someone has to really stir my porridge to look sexy with excessive tattoos. Jordan Brandt of Brandt's Boys in one who remains sexy despite his awful taste in tattoos.

Those arm sleeve tattoos looked sexy once upon a time, until Joe Jock turned 30, had a couple kids, and now draws attention to the lack of muscle definition in his arms. 

Personally, it really depends. But it's pretty regular I come across a provider who I'm interested in but once I check out their private gallery the tattoos are an instant turn-off. In many cases they're either terribly designed-look bad, or in terrible areas. Especially when someone has a magnificent body and ruins it with bad tatts. 

But that's just me. 

8 hours ago, DynamicUno said:

I didn't mind tattoos believe the neck within reason, but I'll try to check for any symbols that have known associations.  There was a guy in a nearby city to me a while back that had a "88" on his forearm.  Thankfully his ass disappeared pretty quickly.

Thank you for that note.  I was unaware of the significance of "88."

image.png.c44b55489152a01199c45f8915e413f1.png

On 9/6/2024 at 6:27 PM, viewing ownly said:

It seems more and more difficult to find men in their 20s with none, with no interest in getting them. It seems that for them, those without any are "boring", and are just another reason to be of no interest to them. They also seem to be a generation that NEVER has any cash on them, ever. That's another story. 

Those available to see for massage (or more) all have some level of edge to them, being in that realm. I don't think by any means that people with tattoos are collective "bad boys". Read that sentence again, as I mean it. However, it shouldn't be assumed that all of those who are tattoo-free under 30 go to religious services dutifully, and live a pure, wholesome life. There are PLENTY of tattoo-less guys over 30 who are available. Perhaps this is a feature that rent men should consider, since that is something many clients would appreciate to know. 

You're making way too many generalizations.

Tattoos might enhance a certain part of the body but can't do nothing for someone who has a small dick, a flat ass, an ugly face, an out of shape body, is not WHP, etc.

4 hours ago, marylander1940 said:

Tattoos might enhance a certain part of the body but can't do nothing for someone who has a small dick, a flat ass, an ugly face, an out of shape body, is not WHP, etc.

I've never seen "WHP" before in my life. I did a little research and am guessing perhaps "weight height proportionate" is what is meant in this case? P.S. I very much don't have a flat ass! (Post Script, for the abbreviation dislikers).

Some people love them, some people view them with disdain, and others completely indifferent. It's a tradition and custom that probably began when our species developed opposable thumbs.. the tradition isn't going away. Like with everything else, if it's not for us, we carry on...  personally I liked them a bit more before they became so ubiquitous and mainstream. I've always been drawn to some level of taboo and counter culture. The originality of it was fun until 5 out of every 10 Joe Blow's  thinks he's Lil Wayne or Post Malone...  ( I like Post Malone btw  ) like with almost everything, they can go real bad... the trend these days seems to be small random tattoos placed all over the body including the face, neck and the tops of the hands 😬 ( a star, an arrow, a squiggle, a Yosemite Sam, a heart etc ) I suspect those folks might be getting those not so well thought out tattoos removed, it's expensive but it works, ask me how I know 😜😂 but one piece, 2 pieces nicely done, same motif, now that can hold my attention and interest.  
Whether people admit it or not, it is an art form and a very old one at that. Cultural tattooing has always been something that I have found interesting if it wasn't I wouldn't have these books on my coffee table,  one of which I've had for over 20 years... if you don't like tattoos, don't get one,  if you hate them that much don't hire providers that have them however that's going to be increasingly more difficult as time goes on. 

IMG_7150.jpeg

IMG_7148.jpeg

IMG_7144.jpeg

IMG_7145.jpeg

Edited by Vin Marco

On 9/7/2024 at 9:18 AM, Vin Marco said:

As far as traveling the world with conspicuous consumers, I think what is of  greater importance is ones ability to hold their own in any social circle(s) be able to keep up, know what fork to use and not embarrass anybody. When well-dressed,  the hint of a tattoo isn't so bad compared to walking through the lobby of  Ritz Carlton in a stringer....   

As a matter of fact, there is nothing sexier than the tension of a little bit of tattoo peaking out from underneath the cuff of a starched dress shirt

2 minutes ago, Rudynate said:

As a matter of fact, there is nothing sexier than the tension of a little bit of tattoo peaking out from underneath the cuff of a starched dress shirt

I've always thought the same thing 👯‍♂️ 🙌🏽

A hint and a peek 👀 right @Rudynate especially when it's least suspected from a  sartorial aspect 👌🏽

On 9/10/2024 at 3:34 PM, marylander1940 said:

On the contrary, a White Hispanic Person is just as able to look good or bad with or without a tattoo as any other ethnic group.

Edited by Vegas_Millennial

6 hours ago, José Soplanucas said:

My problem now is with painted nails. They are such a turn off. But I am working on it.

I don't think I'll ever get over that one.  It's so unattractive to me.

Same goes for guys in pearls. 

Haven't seen one guy who makes it work so well that I don't immediately think of Barbara Bush.

4 hours ago, BenjaminNicholas said:

I don't think I'll ever get over that one.

Do not be pessimistic. I keep working on it, but I confess that I hope the trend is gone before I stop disliking it. 

4 hours ago, BenjaminNicholas said:

Same goes for guys in pearls.

Not to me, sir. I think a sexy male body looks very appealing with a pearls necklace. Elijah Zayne looks very fuckable with his pearls. You would look great too.

But the painted nails, ay ay ay mamacita. I hope they are gone soon.

For me, it's a idiotic, sad decision for competitive bodybuilders to get tattoos that cover their entire backs, torsos, or any part of their physique they are trying to showcase on stage. They slave for hours in the gym, go on crazy, often dangerous diets, THEN decide it's a good idea to mask the definition and hard work with a garish bit of blue-green ink. I keep wishing bodybuilding competitions would issue an official ban against tattoos, but if they did that, they wouldn't have many competitors.

Tattoos and beards! I'm sick to death of both of these chronic trends.

5 hours ago, misterhumphries said:

For me, it's a idiotic, sad decision for competitive bodybuilders to get tattoos that cover their entire backs, torsos, or any part of their physique they are trying to showcase on stage. They slave for hours in the gym, go on crazy, often dangerous diets, THEN decide it's a good idea to mask the definition and hard work with a garish bit of blue-green ink. I keep wishing bodybuilding competitions would issue an official ban against tattoos, but if they did that, they wouldn't have many competitors.

Tattoos and beards! I'm sick to death of both of these chronic trends.

Competitive body guys also ruin their skin with UV, stretch marks and some, steroids.

It ages you many years ahead of time.  Dries you out. 

You become just a whisper of collagen clinging to gristle.

Edited by BenjaminNicholas

23 hours ago, BenjaminNicholas said:

Competitive body guys also ruin their skin with UV, stretch marks and some, steroids.

It ages you many years ahead of time.  Dries you out. 

You become just a whisper of collagen clinging to gristle.

I thought most bodybuilders nowadays wear that tan makeup. I thought it was accepted that tanning naturally causes premature wrinkling and possible skin cancer. And yes, for some competitors I'm surprised to read that they are  not yet 40 but their faces -- from the extreme dieting and diuretic cycles -- make them look at least a decade older.