Bondage Play Clubs?

SirKenLDesign

I'm into sadism, belittling, and bondage. I've found plenty of videos involving what look to be providers in various locations with a concentration being Hispanic or Asian if I had to guess. I've always wanted to try one of these clubs for myself. Something where you can role play with a provider as a sub. 

I do enjoy Puerto Vallarta, especially 69 and Perverts. I also like Johnsons and Club Ft Lauderdale and Club Orlando. Orlando's Stiffy's has a good crowd but I haven't had any luck with anything beyond drinks there. None of the places I go seem to provide the type of bondage sadism I really get turned on by.

For context here's my BDSM test results- 

100% Degrader | 96% Dominant | 94% Sadist | 94% Master/Mistress | 80% Daddy/Mommy |78% Voyeur | 61% Exhibitionist | 60% Owner. 

With those results in mind, where would you recommend I vacation? Like I said, I enjoy Puerto Vallarta, and I've been looking at a trip to Thailand or Japan. North American recommendations are best for convenience and cost. 

I currently live in Florida so any local recommendations for private groups, events, or gatherings would also be much appreciated.