• Argentina
    • Brazil
    • Colombia
    • Cuba
    • Dominican Republic
    • Mexico
    • Venezuela

19 hours ago, socurious said:

I think a lot of people forget how huge Brazil is and how physical appearance varies among Brazilians according to what part of the country.

This is very true.

Lots of different ethnic influences in Brazil. Guys from Rio look very different than guys from Salvador. But you can find very hot men in both. That's why I mentioned the food culture. I think it contributes a lot to the healthy / athletic appearance.

On 9/13/2024 at 6:23 AM, José Soplanucas said:

Feel free to start your own survey with the complete list of Latinamerican countries. I made my own decisions. I thought of Uruguay, Chile, Peru, Ecuador, Bolivia, Paraguay and the Central American nations, but I decided for the countries included in my list because in my experience and conversations are the ones mostly mentioned as hosting hot men. I did exclude many other brothers besides Peruvians.

Your list your choice.  Many such lists include an other or a write in.  

2 hours ago, Italiano said:

I thought that the original survey included Mexicans, Cubans and Dominicans...🤔

It did.

There's a specific list of Latino men.

@Axiom2001 - your Geography is off. The list is comprised of specific popular sex tourism destinations for Latin men in Mexico, South America and the Caribbean.

12 hours ago, BuffaloKyle said:

I voted for Colombia. There are just so many of them on Chaturbate so I've really fallen in love with Colombian men now big time. 

Colombians and Venezuelans are my second choice. Another flaw in my survey's design besides the one pointed by @purplekow. I should have allowed multiple responses.

I am only going to say that I can't vote because I like them all. I am most familiar with Central Americans, but in my youth, I briefly had a Colombian boyfriend who was almost too much to handle.   The city if repaving our street right now.  One of the heavy equipment operators is Latino and completely dreamy, very friendly to chat with.

As someone who’s into Latin men, it’s difficult for me to say what country has the hottest Latino men. I can’t always distinguish what country in Latin America, a person comes from unless they tell me. I have met very hot men from Mexico, Venezuela, Ecuador, Puerto Rico, Brazil, Colombia, etc. As well as men let’s say were “not my type” from the same countries.