SPAS or BATHHOUSES (NYC)

Drew Collins

Hello Company friends!

I am recently back to living full time in the NYC/NJ Metro area.  And am looking for a day spa type atmosphere, ideally in Manhattan, to bring a friend I met on Seeking last year.  We'd be going in as a "couple" for treatments and relaxation.  Ideally looking for great services and amenities.  Not necessarily looking for a gay atmosphere, but at least a friendly one (I am gay and he is bi), but not looking for cruise-y or really playful at all.  (Though undoubtedly there's always some glances and nods in a spa setting.  LOL!)

Legit spa massage, treatments, soaking tubs, etc.  For an afternoon.

He's been a GOOD boy, and a friend.  His life's been a bit stressful lately and he deserves to be pampered.  Professionally.

I stumbled across Bathhouse Flatiron (and the comments here) and while the services look perfect...it looks maybe a bit too hip, trendy and straight?

https://www.companyofmen.org/topic/149065-bathhouse-flatiron-williamsburg-nyc/

Any recommendations would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I don't really know any of the hotel spas, but the only other place with soaking tubs in Manhattan would probably be Aire ancient baths. I went to bathhouse alone once and the facilities and massage were really good, but it's clearly a place to go with someone or a group. Otherwise, you could check out king spa or sojo spa in NJ.