You requested: NYC&LA list of providers not listed on RM

SD_Exec

Some of you requested it, I have the numbers of a couple of providers who are not listed on any sites, they’re not on RM: Netflix actors, very muscular and handsome young professionals/university dudes, broadway actors, fitness models, Mr Universe guys, bodybuilders, Ford Models guys, etc. They’re based in NYC and LA. Their rate is usually steep: 1000/hour, sometimes more, but if you need a discount some of them likely would do 600 ~ 700 ~ 800/hour if you’re nice and sweet. They usually have a 2 hour minimum, but they’re not clock watchers. They do the full deed and they are very good in bed if you know what I mean. They’re all worth it. All of them offer a money back guarantee- they’re good and they want good clients. I’ll refer you to a couple of them I know are available.
What’s their type? These contacts are all muscular, top, hung, handsome, they have abs, light scruff or beard, hairy chest, many of them are tall and dom. Tell me your type on DM and I’ll recommend. They kiss, they’re engaging, etc. Cheers.

I’ll get a lot of DMs, so I’ll reply slowly as my schedule allows, thanks for your patience, and you’re welcome.

Edited by SD_Exec