2025 Palm Springs Weekend

Oliver

I'm booked at InnDulge 4/10-4/15, although those dates may hopefully expand a little.

Just FYI: Inndulge seems to have continued with a policy they started last year, requiring a minimum stay of five nights for most of their room types during the time when we're in town. Last year they grandfathered me in with my usual four night stay, but let me know it was a change they were making. If you search for a stay arriving Thursday and leaving Monday, only one room type shows up. Extend that stay in either direction by one night and more available room types appear. That's as of tonight, 9/26, although I caution that when I checked just now to make sure this was still true, rooms seem to be going quickly. Inndulge doesn't take a deposit until much closer to April and you can cancel without penalty until deposit time, so reserving soon might be a good idea if Inndulge is where you want to stay. 

Edited by Summerson

Because apparently there was talk about enjoyable cookies from the last gathering, how would people feel if I brought some homemade lemon bars with blueberry compote for our enjoyment at the pool? ;)

Won "Honorable Mention" at the Orange County Fair when I submitted them in the baking competition.

As l stated in another thread:

🤞🏽 A long and lovely weekend I've cum to enjoy... fingers crossed 🤞🏽 To think I lived in Palm Springs all those years and only started attending a few years ago... had I known the quality of humanity that shows its  face,  I would've started  attending YEARS ago... I find myself breaking one of my own rules, actually Groucho Marx's philosophy of  : 

"I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member" 

- Groucho Marx

😜

9 hours ago, houndabound said:

I feel like I'm missing contest on this. What event does this relate to? Just guys from this site?

To add to Sam's reply, if you search (search box at the top right) for Palm Springs Weekend you will find threads about the 2024 event (and others) that will give you a good idea of what the events are like. You may have to tweek the filters to eliminate threads with the individual words in isolation (there will be some initial options to do that appearing near the top of the results page).

Sorry, I said top left when it's top right of the page. Oops!

On 9/27/2024 at 12:04 PM, Vin Marco said:

As l stated in another thread:

🤞🏽 A long and lovely weekend I've cum to enjoy... fingers crossed 🤞🏽 To think I lived in Palm Springs all those years and only started attending a few years ago... had I known the quality of humanity that shows its  face,  I would've started  attending YEARS ago... I find myself breaking one of my own rules, actually Groucho Marx's philosophy of  : 

"I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member" 

- Groucho Marx

😜

You're not a member.  You somehow float above it in a heavenly way.

I will probably book at the Hacienda again this year (for next year).  I always wish that more "Companiers" stay there however I try to work out a way to get my lazy ass to the more popular resorts.  It looks like Teddybear will be there which is great.  The down side is that it is small with only a certain number of rooms.  However I think the staff and the surroundings are really nice.  It is my birthday treat to myself.  😄