2025 Palm Springs Weekend

Oliver

On 10/5/2024 at 5:59 PM, TruthBTold said:

I will probably book at the Hacienda again this year (for next year).  I always wish that more "Companiers" stay there however I try to work out a way to get my lazy ass to the more popular resorts.  It looks like Teddybear will be there which is great.  The down side is that it is small with only a certain number of rooms.  However I think the staff and the surroundings are really nice.  It is my birthday treat to myself.  😄

I will be staying there too! Such beautiful surroundings. I agree it's great to be taking a break in a quieter, smaller place, and let's make sure to celebrate your birthday as well. And let's all make sure you get to blow out many candles too, birthday boy.

On 10/5/2024 at 5:59 PM, TruthBTold said:

I will probably book at the Hacienda again this year

It's my favorite of its kind ( clothing  optional  ) I've been there many times and you're right, It's quiet, but I think  thats one of the many things I like about it. I equate it to staying off the strip in Las Vegas.. the strip has the fun but it's also nice to be able to get away from the crowds and clatter/cacophony often associated with the strip 🤪 

Edited by Vin Marco

7 hours ago, purplekow said:

Whatever hotel you are opting out of your clothing is my favorite hotel.    Booked at Inndulge in case I do not pull the trigger on the move west.   

What dates are you booking? I'm ready to book, but don't know the dates!

Edited by glennnnn
Misspelled words