Ghosted trying to inquire about rates and services

Found a masseur on rentmasseur I wanted to try. I texted late last night about rates ("ask" is on his ad). He replied and wanted to know which offering, and I replied "erotic" (which he offers). He then replied with rates for 60 minutes and 90 minutes (they're reasonable). I went to bed after reading that message.

This morning, I asked what the erotic version included; he went silent, and that text was marked "delivered". About 3 hours later, I reached out again to see if he missed my first text -- still no response, and that text also shows "delivered." His status was "available now" late this morning, and all of my texts were polite and brief. It's been about 12 hours since the first text.

He had some good reviews on Rentmasseur and I wanted to try him, but needed a little more info from him before dropping a chunk of money. Should I have not used a text to ask about what "erotic" included? Can't remember the last time a masseur ghosted me when I asked this question. For what it's worth, think I asked for feedback on him in this forum a couple of months ago but didn't receive any.

I have had this happen too.  I think sometimes when you ask for info more than once but don't advance the discussion toward an appointment, you get ignored after that.   I think the provider feels you might be a time waster.  Just my take.

I now get any questions I have in the first message then try to set an appointment if I want to hire.