A Rent Masseur word of caution - new

viewing ownly

You've been able to send messages both sent and received to "trash", and from there, you could permanently "trash your trash" for a message to be done entirely. No more.

You still have an ability to send a message to the trash, but you no longer can delete it, only the webmaster can. Since this is a new development when their re-design took place, I don't know if messages automatically delete themselves after 30 days, or stay there for all eternity. It for me gives me pause before sending out private inquires about masseurs to reviewers as often. 

On 10/18/2024 at 2:57 PM, viewing ownly said:

You've been able to send messages both sent and received to "trash", and from there, you could permanently "trash your trash" for a message to be done entirely. No more.

You still have an ability to send a message to the trash, but you no longer can delete it, only the webmaster can. Since this is a new development when their re-design took place, I don't know if messages automatically delete themselves after 30 days, or stay there for all eternity. It for me gives me pause before sending out private inquires about masseurs to reviewers as often. 

This doesn't sound like a Company of Men issue, or am I misunderstanding the "feedback" section of "Our website"?

18 hours ago, Vegas_Millennial said:

This doesn't sound like a Company of Men issue, or am I misunderstanding the "feedback" section of "Our website"?

You're right. This isn't a Company of Men issue, so I apologize for not knowing where to put this information properly.

However, I do think it's weird that when I delete a sent PM due to a lengthy amount of time with a lack of a return reply, it no longer is available in the sent person's in-box.