Arnold Palmer's Putter

Lucky

I hear he called it his pecker and kept it in his pants, bringing it out only for select holes. Why wasn't this known when he was alive? Or maybe it was and my lack of interest in golf made me ignore it. Now it's revealed in all its glory by a jealous ...guy with small hands.

(I thought I had posted this in the Sports forum.)

Edited by Lucky

3 hours ago, Lucky said:

I hear he called it his pecker and kept it in his pants, bringing it out only for select holes. Why wasn't this known when he was alive? Or maybe it was and my lack of interest in golf made me ignore it. Now it's revealed in all its glory by a jealous ...guy with small hands.

(I thought I had posted this in the Sports forum.)

Unfortunately children were present in the audience where his pecker became famous.... I wonder how many will hear about it on TV?

New normal? I hope not.

Edited by marylander1940

Many celebrities have been known to have had big weiners. 

It is Hollywood lore that Milton Berle had the biggest schlong in show business, and allegedly his endowment was really huuuuuuuuuuuuge.

MELMAGAZINE.COM

"Christ! Everybody says Milton Berle has the biggest schlong in Hollywood."

Forest Tucker is another who was rumored to have a super-gigantic weiner.

BTC

Some say Palmer was a man that had no patience for people that were dishonest and cheat.

I don't know of this jealous guy with small hands of which you speak however one might wonder how a psychological overcompensation would result when focusing too much that ones golf skills never measured up and how your golf hero was so well endowed with an incredibly superior putter to yours. 

There is even a health condition that may be at play, SPA

Penis size anxiety, also known as small penis syndrome (SPA), is a condition where a man is preoccupied with the size of his penis.   People with SPA may experience distress, anxiety, and depression, and may have negative social implications. 

image.thumb.jpeg.dfd2ae2aec5c5af15a2db389723f95a9.jpeg

So keep all that in mind, remember to be noble, like Arnold Palmer, and most of all never cheat at golf.

I also read somewhere where Frank Sinatra and Warren Beatty also were very well endowed. Beatty is still around and could lay such rumours to rest if he were so inclined. He could make it a charity event. Pay per view so to speak and donate the proceeds to the retirement home for indigent actors. 

Edited by Luv2play