The Overated and Underated awards!

Guest bluboy
This topic is 8482 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest bluboy

Hi Moderators

I put an entry on this thread which was not taken and I am not sure why since it basically said that I tend to take the opiniosn on the message boards vs. the reviews as the real reviews.

Separately, todays review by Mouth of his experience with Enzo was exactly mine and I do have famed oral skills but got nada! Hence my rating of Enzo as overated. blu

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Blu but I can't give you a answer. I never saw your post in the queue. If it didn't violate the guidelines my only guess is it got lost somewhere in the shuffle. Very very few posts are blocked by the moderators.

Guest bottomboykk

I never saw it either.

Here's a possibility that happened to me a couple of times. After I typed the message, I hit preview to look at it, after which I then forgot to actual post the message. I know others who've done that a couple of times, and they wondered why their message wasn't posted before they realized what they'd done. I'm not saying that's what happened, just that it's a possibility.

I never saw your message in the queue either.

In reality, the only messages moderators delete are duplicates posted by people who haven't realized yet how moderated forums work and post the same message four or five times. We'll release one and delete the rest.

Otherwise, messages sail right through unless they violate the rules and even then we just leave them for HooBoy to deal with.

I agree with bottomboy's diagnosis. (I've done that myself. ;-))

Guest bluboy

You ARE ALL a bunch of Liars! Liars! Fucking liars! Stalinist liars! Commie pig liars! I want all my postings up immediately and in the way that I have written them! Stop censoring the board! Stop violating my rights to free expression! I know my rights! My POV must be free! And I want my MTV! And my gas guzzling SUV! So stop persecuting me! And I want my Mommy!!! blu

....but if I can't get my Mommy then Hooby will do!

Archived