Dick the Hung Redneck is TAKING a LOAD Live!

Guest pay4tops
This topic is 8465 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

HungRedNeck has

>elected to make his choice

>and behavior public, and is

>promoting it. Therefore, I

>strongly feel that the choice

>and behavior are open to

>public debate.

>

Not just promoting it but doing it on a pay site!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Not just promoting it but doing

>it on a pay site!

Exactly, only those who WANTS to see barebacking AND CHOOSES to pay would see it. Are we suggesting in any way that:

1) if Dick and others (e.g. those who make bareback videos) were to stop showing barebacking, people would not bareback?

2) people bareback because they watch Dick and others bareback?

As I stated earlier, personally I do not condone or practice barebacking. It's my choice. Dick and his partner also made a CHOICE (viewed by some as an irresponsible one) --- they chose to show barebacking. But please don't forget the people who visited his site also made their OWN CHOICES as well. Should those who visited the site (or bought bareback videos for that matter) be considered irresponsible as well since their actions have proved that there is indeed a market for this kind of show, thereby encouraging others to bareback?

JT (leaving for a FUN weekend getaway tomorrow) :)

RE: MY FINAL POST

>4)

>if i die at 60..ok..i can

>live with that..and jeez guys..dooom

>glooom...do u remember when everyone

>died within 2 years?

>its called medical PROGRESS...did yall

>miss the fact that they

>have mapped the genome?

>do any of you know

>what that MEANS? .....ever

>think that aids may NOT

>Be a death sentence?

>

And this is my biggest fear: that young guys today (or even older ones) will start thinking it's ok to go out and have unsafe sex because it only means you pop some pills for a long time.

If people still believed AIDS was a death sentence (in two years or less), they simply would care more about protecting themselves -- and others.

But the fact remains that there is no cure, the current treatments don't work for everyone, they have lots of bad side effects, and millions of people in other countries don't even have access to them.

AIDS will only be defeated by all of us.

Archived