"Introduction Service"

mmk
This topic is 8377 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE:Ryan Idol

>He hasn't been the same since...

deej,

I hadn't heard about this. How long ago did it happen and do you have more detail on severity of injuries?

I can certainly understand how you would never be the same physically or emotionally after an experience like that! :-(

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>I hadn't heard about this. How

>long ago did it happen

>and do you have

>more detail on severity of

>injuries?

It's long enough ago I don't really remember specifics. It was very fishy at the time and the official story was never very believable.

He fell, jumped or was pushed out a window from a fairly high floor (5th? 10th?). Everyone was surprised his injuries weren't worse. Apparently he bounced off concrete abuttments on the way down, which broke his fall somewhat.

You can probably find the details on the forums over at atkol.com. It was discussed at quite length over there.

The only thing certain is nobody but him (and that's reportedly questionable) knows for sure what exactly happened.

Guest youngblood

I haven't seen a recent picture of Ryan Idol in ages! What does he look like now, and where can I view the much discussed "more mature" photos?

Is he still in LA?

A freind of mine used this service or a service such as these to indulge his fantasy with Jeff Palmer and Ken Ryker (separately)- appartently both these guys are impossible to find without this service. Can they hook me up with Stryker? If they can then $400 is soooooo worth it. blu

a fall

Deej, this reminds me of the story of the window washer who fell ten floors.

Between an awning and a cartop, he survived. His buddy took him to the hospital. While the nurse was doing the admissions interview she asked his religion.

He replied, "Christian."

His buddy, thinking he was a non-believer, asked how long he had been Christian.

"Since about the eighth floor," was his answer.

Dick

Guest Merlin

They do include Ken on some of their lists, so apparently they can put you in contact with him. But there is no guarantee that he will not say "Hell no."

oh my gosh, what happened to Ryan? I checked out those pictures and he is a far cry from how he looked in his last movie (whose title escapes me but he was a pilot)Maybe they were just bad pictures(or is that wishful thinking on my part)

Archived