Gaiety Trevor

hiJinX
This topic is 8252 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think all private shows are dependent on a lot of factors. Chemistry is important, but the mood of the dancer is relevant too. What a guy will do varies from moment to moment. What someone does with you, he might not do with others, so hard to generalize. Best to ask him what he will do with you (how long, how much, does he have a roommate, etc).

Private shows are generally 200 bucks.

Fair enough. I was looking for any kind of stated limits that he might have that one might not think to inquire about when approaching him for a private. Especially since most of the guys who dance there are "straight", I had to wonder what his particular level of interactivity would be (ie if he is hesistant to do privates or or is very limited as matter of course).

I suppose there is no guideline for what to expect. Cross my fingers and hope my judgement is in working order. :)

Guest assmaster

Trevor has always been....reciprocal..to a point..and..accommodating......and friendly.........I wouldn't call him "electrifying"..........

BUTT with that body,face,ass and dick........who's complaining?

A.M.

Archived