Talking to Strippers

hiJinX
This topic is 7998 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

> Everyone appreciates common courtesy and being

>treated like a human being.

There it is. Remember that and you'll go far.

The dancer will often steer the conversation to where they are comfortable once you treat them like a person (some go wanton, others talk to you like you are a new friend, others will stick your hand into their trunks).

Really hard to go wrong with this one.

I have a few questions for those of you who visit the strip clubs in Montreal and elsewhere:

What do you say to the strippers when they're on stage and you walk up to tip them?

I'm a reasonably articulate person, but I often find myself tongue tied in these situations. The best I can do is say something like, "Wow...you look great, man!"

Moreover, what about privates, where you're with the guy for thirty minutes or longer? Do you actually chat during those meetings?

What is the etiquette here? Is it acceptable to talk about how much you'd like to suck their dick and eat out their ass, or do you limit your conversation to polite small talk? :-)

Thanks

Hoover,

I'm a relative novice with the clubs compared to some other guys here. So, my opinions may differ from the others.

In the Canadian clubs, there's relatively little tipping while the guy is on stage. The action starts when he's finished performing and begins to circulate among the customers, looking for lap dances. If I did tip him while dancing, I'd probably say something like "you're really hot. Look me up later."

Once the guy is circulating, he will almost always try to initiate a conversation. If you want to hire him for a lap dance, just be as complimentary and friendly as possible and ask "can I have a dance?"

Once you're in the back room, he'll almost always give you some verbal feedback about what you're doing. If not, ask him "how does that feel." After all, what you're really doing is trying to seduce the guy into giving you more than a quick feel.

After a couple of dances have gone by and you've convinced the guy that you're friendly and respectful, I found it a lot easier (and cheaper) to ask him directly about how far he'll go. I might ask, for example, "will you cum for me?" He'll probably reply by asking "how much are you willing to pay." The other possibilities are "no" or an invitation to an off-site private.

For me, this approach saved a lot of time and money. If you engage a guy for a dozen dances or so before making a move, you've already spent $120 Canadian (or $240 at Remington's in Toronto) and you may still end up being disappointed.

Actually, in Montreal, most of the strip bars do not have patrons going up to tip the dancers while they are dancing. You just watch, make eye contact if you can, and when they are done and are working the audience, you tell them something like, "I think you are really hot." Then they will try to make time to sit with you.

Talk can be about anything you want really. I chat with boys about school, life dreams, my work, their life, and the usual how cute/hot/sexy they are. In the back room, you can talk all you want as well... although sighs of pleasure are more common sounds. But I did have some kids sit in my lap and talk about all kinds of things while you grope, stroke, and prod at them. If there is too much talking, you simply put your mouth on theirs, and the tongues can do more pleasurable functions. By the way, the Canadian kids love to rub noses and nibble on ears, something I found very erotic and sexy.

At NobHill in SF, the dancers are not tipped until they actually come to your seat. Then you can slip them some money into their sock. It is hard to chat there, because the music is so loud... so most discussion is limited to, "CAN YOU MEET ME AT MY HOTEL ROOM?"

At the Gaiety, tips are simply left on the stage if you are sitting in the front rows. And chatting is reserved for the lounge, where all talk is fair game, but mostly is directed at what a dancer will or will not do in a private.

By the way, in all of these clubs it is perfectly acceptable to ask boys how far they will go, and if they do privates. Just do it nicely and don't make it the very first thing you say to them. Everyone appreciates common courtesy and being treated like a human being.

>At NobHill in SF, the dancers are not tipped until they

>actually come to your seat. Then you can slip them some

>money into their sock. It is hard to chat there, because

>the music is so loud... so most discussion is limited to,

>"CAN YOU MEET ME AT MY HOTEL ROOM?"

The last time I was at NobHill, at least half the dancers asked me if I wanted a private (there are now cubicles for this behind the stage).

On other occasions, particularly when the theater was nearly empty, I've used my Canadian approach and almost always gotten the guy to give me what I was looking for, right there at my seat.

>By the way, in all of these clubs it is perfectly acceptable

>to ask boys how far they will go, and if they do privates.

>Just do it nicely and don't make it the very first thing you

>say to them. Everyone appreciates common courtesy and being

>treated like a human being.

Right on, Marc.

In this case, I think that much of a client's attitude is conveyed through non-verbal signals. More important than what you say to a dancer is what you do with him.

During those first, get-acquainted, dances approach the guy as if you were giving him an erotic message. Instead of just grabbing for his cock, explore his entire body -- back, neck, pecs, forehead, hands, biceps, calves. Caress him. Make him feel he's special. And, most important, spend as much time gazing into his eyes as you do staring at his genitals. Get him to smile, to giggle, to feel really comfortable with you.

If you do this right, you're in for a very special evening.

>What do you say to the strippers when they're on stage and

>you walk up to tip them?

In Montreal, when speaking to the dancer, look to his left (NEVER TO THE RIGHT WHICH IS AN ADDITIONAL $1,000) and speak in pig latin. Anything else and no way are you going to get to touch any cock, let alone get poked all night long. All other venues in the world require requests in Esperanto (unless you're in Zug, in which case, only Romanch will do). I trust this helps.

Later.

PS. Is Jason (aka J man), a former work out buddy, going to win another coverboy contest? Guys remember Arun next time.

Guest ortrud45

Travaller:

May I enlight you that the small city of ZUG is in the German part of

Switzerland and the language spoken there is not Rumantsch. The latter

is spoken in part of the "Kanton Graubünden".

best regards ortrud 45

Guest LAbuyer

I don't mean for this to sound like a stupid question. but.....what actually happens in the private rooms at Nob Hill? How far does it go? What does it usually cost?

>May I enlight you that the small city of ZUG is in the

>German part of

>Switzerland and the language spoken there is not Rumantsch.

>The latter

>is spoken in part of the "Kanton Graubünden".

Dude,

That may be true of the general population as a whole; however, every stripper that I spoke with in each of the 3 gay strip joints in Zug spoke only Romanch. I found this a might disconcerting myself.

Auf Wiedersehen.

>In Montreal, when speaking to the dancer, look to his left

>(NEVER TO THE RIGHT WHICH IS AN ADDITIONAL $1,000) and speak

>in pig latin. Anything else and no way are you going to get

>to touch any cock, let alone get poked all night long.

Hi. What do you mean by that? I go to 3 of the 5 major strip

clubs in Montreal. I have never heard about looking to the

dancer's right or left? I usually go up to the dancer, pre-

pay with tip and tell him to dance with my friend. It's

that simple.

Originally posted by LA buyer:

"don't mean for this to sound like a stupid question. but.....what actually happens in the private rooms at Nob Hill? How far does it

go? What does it usually cost? "

A visit to the backroom with one of the dancers can cost anywhere between 50 and 100. (When I was there Chris Steele only charged 50 yet one of the regular house dancers there said he charged 100) Pretty much what goes on in the backrooms at the Nob Hill depends on what the dancers lmitations are. The theatre itself does charge the dancer a 10 dollar rental fee for the use of the room.

Guest miketx

mmk, congrats on getting to chat privately with Chris Steele for $50. The signs do state they are private CHATTING booths.

The two guys I had privates with, both charged $100 + $10 for the room. The second guy showed up without any condoms or lube, so I guess he thought we were actually going to chat. Both guys were open to all things vanilla, including my serious licking problem. But I really didn't ask for that much.

The first guy I gave a tip to because he did something I hadn't expected or asked for, the second guy I tipped because I didn't aim real well during the climax portion of the show.

Miketx

if you think about it Miketx, Chris probably made more money performing atthe Nob Hill in one day than many of the dancers did in a week. He could afford to charge "cheaper rates" forthe Chatting Rooms.

(By the way, I also "chatted" with Mike Nichols and he only charges $60 - %50 plus the $10 for the room. I was surprised about that as well)

Guest miketx

>(By the way, I also "chatted" with Mike Nichols and he only

>charges $60 - %50 plus the $10 for the room. I was

>surprised about that as well)

Now I'm really jealous. I talked with him for quite awhile after his show, what a nice guy! The man knows some really great nasty stories. He asked if I wanted a private, but I passed. I guess I should have asked how much he charged before I did that.

Miketx

Archived