GAIETY WEEKEND BRIEFS, 12-28-02

hiJinX
This topic is 7847 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest njjohnny

RE: GAIETY WEEKDAY SHORTS: 12-30-02

By far, the best privates I've had have been with Dave (with the angel-wing tattoo). I've been with him about a half-dozen times and each session has better than the last. He's just awesome. Interactive, attentive, passionate, and very hot. Also not a clock watcher. Can't wait for his next appearance at the Gaiety. I've had a few other privates, but none can even come close to Dave.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: GAIETY WEEKDAY SHORTS: 12-30-02

>Now, who would like to be next...LOL, VDN, please explain to

>us who "Mr. Freak" and "Mr. Librarian" are?!?! I would love to

>hear about that fantasy, for it sure beats mine of playing

They are the two people in me (well, actually, there are many voices in me). However, for the most part I am either very calm or out of control. There seems to be no middle ground which always keeps the local authorities on their toes.

>Finally, as for your being slapped, pissed

>on, attacked on the Metro, and basically abused, did it result

>in Santa bringing you socks for Christmas?

I went to Payless and stocked up for the New Year. Since I was bad this year Santa gave me a Kathy Lee Gifford CD.

>Valley D. North and what services do you provide in your

>private?

Well, I won't do windows and I don't iron. Everything else is a "go".

PEACE

VDN

}(

WEEKEND LINE-UP 1-3-03

Excellent line-up for the start of the New Year. Fri, 6:15 show: 1. PABLO..2. NEO..3. RONNIE.. 4. RAY.. 5. TOMMY.. 6. ERIK.. 7. ANGEL.. 8. EDDIE CAMACHO.. 9. ROBERT BALINT.. 10. ANTONIO.. 11. VITO.. 12. TINO LOPEZ.. 13. MIKE.

TOMMY AT THE GAIETY 1-3 TO 1-4

In for just this weekend, TOMMY, a new rising star at the Gaiety, puts on an excellent show well appreciated by the generous patrons. He looks younger, but this hot looking, in shape, 24yo, 5'9'' wrestler from upstate, mesmerized the crowds last night. During his first number, he strips down to just his briefs revealing one huge bulge (some thought he had a sock stuck in, but no, this was the real thing). Tommy wins us over with his sexy dance moves, warm friendly smile, and youthful innocence. He has appeared only once before at the Gaiety, but looks very comfortable on stage. For his second number, he comes out with just his black combat boots and socks on, but who's looking at that. He's got one big fat thick dick and low hanging balls that are dying to be sucked and licked. His tigth smooth bubble butt, which he shows off nicely to the appreciative crowds, is waiting to be utilized...This hot looking dancer won me over for an exciting and memorable follow-up private.:+ Coop

TOMMY AT THE GAIETY 1-3 TO 1-4

In for just this weekend, TOMMY, a new rising star at the Gaiety, puts on an excellent show well appreciated by the generous patrons. He looks younger, but this hot looking, in shape, 24yo, 5'9'' wrestler from upstate, mesmerized the crowds last night. During his first number, he strips down to just his briefs revealing one huge bulge (some thought he had a sock stuck in, but no, this was the real thing). Tommy wins us over with his sexy dance moves, warm friendly smile, and youthful innocence. He has appeared only once before at the Gaiety, but looks very comfortable on stage. For his second number, he comes out with just his black combat boots and socks on, but who's looking at that. He's got one big fat thick dick and low hanging balls that are dying to be sucked and licked. His tigth smooth bubble butt, which he shows off nicely to the appreciative crowds, is waiting to be utilized...This hot looking dancer won me over for an exciting and memorable follow-up private.:+ Coop

RE: TOMMY AT THE GAIETY 1-3 TO 1-4

>We asked Denise for some new faces and she tought about it

>for nine minutes and out came Tommy! Cooper is absolutely

>right in his description.:p

......... HEY LUCKY, What's up with Denise lately? She's been quite friendly and even wished me and my buddies a Happy New Year...As for providing us with a new face, yes, Tommy was what we were hoping Santa would bring, HOWEVER, I thought your taste was more for the tall, dark and handsome Latin type? Just like Antonio....Tommy also dances at Cupids in Fl, and will return to the Gaiety as a regular. C.

RE: TOMMY AT THE GAIETY 1-3 TO 1-4

>We asked Denise for some new faces and she tought about it

>for nine minutes and out came Tommy! Cooper is absolutely

>right in his description.:p

......... HEY LUCKY, What's up with Denise lately? She's been quite friendly and even wished me and my buddies a Happy New Year...As for providing us with a new face, yes, Tommy was what we were hoping Santa would bring, HOWEVER, I thought your taste was more for the tall, dark and handsome Latin type? Just like Antonio....Tommy also dances at Cupids in Fl, and will return to the Gaiety as a regular. C.

RE: WEEKEND LINE-UP 1-3-03

>Excellent line-up for the start of the New Year. Fri, 6:15

>show: 1. PABLO..2. NEO..3. RONNIE.. 4. RAY.. 5. TOMMY.. 6.

>ERIK.. 7. ANGEL.. 8. EDDIE CAMACHO.. 9. ROBERT BALINT.. 10.

>ANTONIO.. 11. VITO.. 12. TINO LOPEZ.. 13. MIKE.

:9 :9 :9 .....A brief look at the weekend's line-up: (sung to the music of the 12 days of Christmas) 4 Hot hung Latins dancing, 4 Spanish beauties swinging, 3 musclemen Hungarians flirting (I'm sure a 1st for the Gaiety line-up, you should have heard them talking up a Hungarian storm in the dj's booth, I think they said something about Lucky!), 1 blond and blue eyed Pol awaiting, and a New Yorker with a big fat dick...And let's not forget the appreciative patrons applauding...Derek was last night's dj, don't know if that was his first attempt at it, but he did a great job. You could clearly understand the names of every dancer prancing! Coop

RE: WEEKEND LINE-UP 1-3-03

>Excellent line-up for the start of the New Year. Fri, 6:15

>show: 1. PABLO..2. NEO..3. RONNIE.. 4. RAY.. 5. TOMMY.. 6.

>ERIK.. 7. ANGEL.. 8. EDDIE CAMACHO.. 9. ROBERT BALINT.. 10.

>ANTONIO.. 11. VITO.. 12. TINO LOPEZ.. 13. MIKE.

:9 :9 :9 .....A brief look at the weekend's line-up: (sung to the music of the 12 days of Christmas) 4 Hot hung Latins dancing, 4 Spanish beauties swinging, 3 musclemen Hungarians flirting (I'm sure a 1st for the Gaiety line-up, you should have heard them talking up a Hungarian storm in the dj's booth, I think they said something about Lucky!), 1 blond and blue eyed Pol awaiting, and a New Yorker with a big fat dick...And let's not forget the appreciative patrons applauding...Derek was last night's dj, don't know if that was his first attempt at it, but he did a great job. You could clearly understand the names of every dancer prancing! Coop

RE: Antonio

SO Antonio must have been the guy who did the really sizzling Latin dance with his clothes mostly on and then did a spectacular exhibition of his body during his very sexy second number. It's coming back to me now.....Really tight designer jeans with those white spots in the strategic spaces, a shirt that he took off in the most sexy way, flipping it between his legs, cute tight black undies....

Then he came out with a big boner which he showed to our great delight, dancing and flexing his huge biceps while we envied his youthful brown skin tightly wrapped around his bubble butt screaming "hunk!" (At least I think that is what was screamed, my Spanish isn't too good.)

So, yeah, I guess I did see this guy perform after all!:p

RE: Antonio

SO Antonio must have been the guy who did the really sizzling Latin dance with his clothes mostly on and then did a spectacular exhibition of his body during his very sexy second number. It's coming back to me now.....Really tight designer jeans with those white spots in the strategic spaces, a shirt that he took off in the most sexy way, flipping it between his legs, cute tight black undies....

Then he came out with a big boner which he showed to our great delight, dancing and flexing his huge biceps while we envied his youthful brown skin tightly wrapped around his bubble butt screaming "hunk!" (At least I think that is what was screamed, my Spanish isn't too good.)

So, yeah, I guess I did see this guy perform after all!:p

Archived