Cute Hungarian in NYC

Guest gentle guy
This topic is 7575 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest gentle guy

I second VaHawk--please let us know. }( :9

I think I even spotted some chest hair...<sigh>...so this guy can resist peer pressure, and he probably doesn't live in Chelsea. More points in his favor. :+

Does anyone know a name or an email address? I always feel uncomfortable with websites acting as intermediaries.

RE: Cute Cajun in NYC

Oui, mon ami Lucky. I am coming to Le Grand Pomme. And I intend a visit with that hot Hung-garian boy.

While I'm there I will fix a gumbo or some other Cajun dish and willlet you know when. If you and any of the other guys want to come over one evening we can meet. Now cher, how does that sound?:)

the Cajun

Guest endoman31

Yes, It is Cameron. I have been with him a couple of times and he is a delight to be with. He has been reviewed.:9

Guest gentle guy

Review

What name and what city? I couldn't find him, either.

So far, I have spoken with Cameron on the phone. He seems to be a very nice, friendly guy. He definitely has a Hungarian accent, too!

We shall see... ;-)

Oops, I didn't realize that there were other pages of posts from this thread, and I responded without reading the one about not violating his email privacy. I didn't think that I should or should not reveal his email address, but I pulled it out of rentboy's site, and it's easily done if you know how. My bad if he's trying to keep it hidden, but hey, it's all better for his biz, right?

Guest gentle guy

Cute Cameron in NYC

I did not get the opportunity to ask Cameron if he wanted me to publicize his email address (I broke down and contacted him through men4rent), but my intuition tells me that he would not mind. It is good for business, as you say, and he seems a very easy-going guy. ;-)

Archived