HOT CA boy. Brian Los Angeles, VERY hot!!!

Brian26
This topic is 7582 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys. My name is Brian and I'm a 26yo white male in Los Angeles. I wanted to write and post my services here. I'm 5'10, 160, brown hair,eyes, 8cBIG, and total boy next door type. Fun, funny, educated, great personality, and enjoy having a great time. :-) Don't mean to seem solicitous, but there seem to be some cool people on here, and I was just looking to introduce myself.

Here's a link to my yahoo pics,,,,,,,, more info can be found on me there. Available for local, overnites, and travel.

Thanks,,,,,,,,,

Brian

http://profiles.yahoo.com/escrtboyla

> I'm

>5'10, 160, brown hair,eyes, 8cBIG, and total boy next door

>type.

I must have grown up in wrong place - I didn't have any guys like this next door to me. Boy next door? You're shockingly hot - that's what you are!!!!

Guest ncm2169

Welcome, Brian!

That's a sexy pic, but I think you'll find that you will do better if you also have some kind of a face pic -- even a partial one.

Good Luck! :o

>I must have grown up in wrong place - I didn't have any guys

>like this next door to me. Boy next door? You're shockingly

>hot - that's what you are!!!!

Maybe you should move? I have one next door, one across the street and several on the side streets near me. Nearly had a wreck driving home yesterday watching one jogging the opposite way down the street.

Took me all afternoon to clean up the drool...

:-)

--EBG

Archived