Aden - Chicago

Traveller
This topic is 7626 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Chicago Fucks

Aden's bod was like the pics, maybe a little bit thinner, but very good. Very nice, pretty, thick big cock. Good kisser. Bit shorter than advertised. All around good fuck. Jasson had a bigger cock, but not much definition in the bod. Not overweight, though, so I didn't slam the door. Nice fuck.

The best fuck in Chicago, and right up there with David in NYC, this guy is an extremely excellent fuck, is Rio. Surprisingly he's Latin. From Caracas actually. Great kisser. Fun as hell. Of course, big cock.

Later.

PS. Two great places for food - Pepper Lounge (who's help is also very fuckable)- I think in Boystown and Spring - in Bucktown. Also, for you twinklovers, check out the bar Felt. I'd forgotten how much fun teenagers can be.

RE: Chicago Fucks

>PS. Two great places for food - Pepper Lounge (who's help is

>also very fuckable)- I think in Boystown

Traveller--do you mean that the help is "available?" I've lusted after one friendly guy for ages! I had no idea he could be had Please tell me it's true!

>...great place for food ...Spring - in Bucktown.

I lurve Spring. Eat there once or twice a month. My faves are the tuna tartare w/ caviar, the ginger pork potstickers and the halibut with risotto and shaved artichoke.

It's in Wicker Park, though, well beyond Bucktown. Still, what a good try.

Eat at the bar, never in the dining room.

http://www.ezshots.com/members/blueman/thumbs/blueman-43-thumb.gif

P.S. I can't comment on the boys. I gave up sex in 1825.

>Traveller--do you mean that the help is "available?" I've

>lusted after one friendly guy for ages! I had no idea he could

>be had Please tell me it's true!

I don't know. Friends I was with had fucked some of the help. They don't hire. I liked the co-owner in from Portland. Big fun and very hot.

Later.

PS. And guys, Felt is a regular bar with a very young crowd. I don't think it's a Stellas.

The Pepper Lounge is on Sheffield, a few blocks south of Wrigley Field. It's just north of Newport, across from Einsteins Bagels. Great atmosphere, great food. Hot staff.

I've been there when all the patrons and much of the staff was gay, even though it's more in a breeder area. I've never been there when it wasn't at least half gay.

Aden, Rio...where are these folks listed? I looked in rentboy and couldn't find them. I'm interested as I'll be in Chicago next week.

Dick

>Aden, Rio...where are these folks listed? I looked in rentboy

>and couldn't find them. I'm interested as I'll be in Chicago

>next week.

>

>Dick

DickHo,

You'll have big fun with Rio. Vic Valentino is also in Chi-town. Saw him too. He's always a great time, as you know. Getting very ripped.

Later.

PS. The go go dancer from Splash that I mentioned I was seeing a few weeks ago is reviewed today as Jake #2. Incredible bod. Great kisser. Nice cock. Big fun. Bit of a talker - a Midwestern thing maybe.

$300 Jake? He looks mighty fine. Good to hear that he's OK in the dick and Traveller department.

Yes on Vic...I saw him last week in Miami.

Archived