for the hell of it

theDCeBOY
This topic is 7588 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty impressed with the results I've seen going to the gym - it's not as bad or hard as I thought it would be - key for me is keeping consistent (which I don't always do as much as I should). Of course, I'm sure I have much more work to do there to get where I want too - lol.

>you think david & guptasa1 are alter

>egos? and i thought BoN was a fucking loon...

For anyone who might be interested, I have in my inbox a private message from Oren in which he discloses to me that he is also Ethan the DCeBoy. For anyone who would like to see it first hand, please contact me.

I do have a question about that. And not to be snarky. I was wondering how it occurred to you that applying electricity would be sexually stimulating? Was it like "Gee, I wonder what it would feel like to attach this electrical cord to my willie...."?

Or perhaps you read about it and got interested that way. But that still leaves the question how did it occur to people to try it.

Jeff

"I have had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it." -Groucho Marx

I accidentally stumbled upon the Paradise Electrostimulation site (http://www.peselectro.com and to be truthful, I don't remember how or why I stumbled on it exactly, but that got me interested). After that, I did a lot of searching, found some forums, and asked a lot of questions. LOL. I would guess people thought exactly what you suggest and tried it, though I would have NEVER been that brave without reading a lot about it first. Stereostim (which is much, MUCH more unsafe than made-for-play box solutions) has been around for years and years though.

Guest houseboy

May?!? I thought you were going to come see me in Sydney, KY. Remember that the seasons are reversed so if I say "come see me in fall," I actually meant spring. Or vice versa. Oh, what the heck. You can come see me any time you want. :-p

Sean Lespagnol

Chicago, Illinois

http://www.seanlespagnol.com

Archived