Another Hung Latino

Traveller
This topic is 6904 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So, to reiterate, Hawk, Adrien and Julio are big, big fun continually. New one - here a short time, Antonio. Check him out guys. James, college jock is only here for awhile longer and a great fuck.

Later.

PS. And now let's get to the reason for the post. I just walked out at half-time of the most over-rated piece a drivel I've ever subjected myself to. First of all, Lane is a miniature (emphasis on hobbit, but just as relative to "Felix"), slouching praying mantis trying to pretend he is even remotely straight. Then, all of a sudden, Broderick, the closet queen (obviously things aren't well with him and the beard) is totally buff. So, you have a midget Hummel figurine as the straight guy sparring with this much taller buff dude. And it's all in '65, so LargeMargeInTheRoseBowl is the only one it would be of interest to. Complete waste of time.

Now that I've done a complete BN, back to basics. Dudes, Adrien and Owen are two amazing fucks. You just can't beat them for the current crop. Julio and Antonio (here for a week) have very good technique (which is a major plus) and are very good fucks; and every enthusiast should try them, but not quite the same league. The final one to work in this weekend between BFs and friends is Carlos. I'll let you know.

Later.

PS. Stay away from BN and Doug (aka. the Odd Couple).

PPs. If I ever use the word enthusiast again, kill me.

Archived