Look what I came across from my Army days

2hard2tame
This topic is 6138 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus, I didnt expect such a response.

josephga

Thanks man :). For some reason, i thought it was sarcasm, but eh, even it is I am not one to get pissy over it *wink

Curious:

Hey, appreciate it. Things are going stellar!

Allen:

Sweet. Much appreciated.

Louis:

I will be 25 in a month. Sigh. It goes by way too fast.

First it was 16...then 18...then 21...now its 25 and my insurance goes down drastically.

:)

Zipperzone:

Racist is a atypical word. If you must label me, i guess you could call me that. In reality(something you miss out on alot) I am a person who dislikes ignorant people regardless of race. Not to be confused with my sexual preference when it comes to races. White meat only plz.

But thank you anyways for the compliment, backhanded as it was.

:lick:

N2Colour:

Yes, most of the pictures I used when I was in the biz were horribly posed or a little old.

Funny that I update them AFTER I take a break from the biz.

Guest josephga

oh no I do think you're very cute it wasn't meant as sarcasm. I can also see what you mean by not being racist because you don't find certain races attractive. I don't find blacks or Asian men sexually attractive but I don't view myself as racist. racist to me would be if i didn't think they deserved the same rights and respect as anyone else. Do i take blacks and Asian men as massage clients? yes because in my case its limited to hand touch only and i feel that by limiting my services to just that i can be fair too anyone.. by no means do i think having a certain sexual preference makes one a racist

>oh no I do think you're very cute it wasn't meant as sarcasm.

>I can also see what you mean by not being racist because you

>don't find certain races attractive. I don't find blacks or

>Asian men sexually attractive but I don't view myself as

>racist. racist to me would be if i didn't think they deserved

>the same rights and respect as anyone else. Do i take blacks

>and Asian men as massage clients? yes because in my case its

>limited to hand touch only and i feel that by limiting my

>services to just that i can be fair too anyone.. by no means

>do i think having a certain sexual preference makes one a

>racist

well, VERY well said.

Sadly enough, a few people on these forums dont get that concept and therefore must revert to the overdone and over used claims of "racism".

When the TRUE meaning of racism is literally to hate/dislike every other race but your own.

IE the KKK, Black Panthers etc.

Lastly, EVERYONE has some racist feelings/beliefs. Its natural.

Guest josephga

lol im 38 years old and them army pics of mine are years ago.

i think my mom has some she took when she came down for one of her vists

>2Hard2Tame,

>

>No response yet from you if we can lure you back into the

>biz...does that shiney, nasty ring on your right hand mean

>what I think it does? Say it ain't sooo babe, we need young

>and full of cum :+

>

>Peace,

>

>Kipp

Ah.

I apologize.

No, I am not married, that ring has a history however. It was given to me by my grandmother, as it was her wedding ring passed down from her mother.

Coincidently, i believe wedding rings are worn on the left hand.

As far as me coming back, I honestly doubt I would come back full time or even part time. But, I wont lie, everyone has their price and I am sure if someone made my eyes and cock perk up, I would make a one time return. *wink

Bonus if you are a cool as shit person and love life.

If you think people are too sensitive about your rejecting all other guys base on their race, then that is a form of racism. You aganist someone base on his race is racism. For example, if you have to choose between a really attractive muscular young asian guy or a older, out of shape white guy, and you choose the white guy, for no other reason but his race, then that's racism. Just because you think it's not personal to you, it is personal to the none white race. It is very hurtful to see someone write you off for your race, just like a muscle guy write off a average guy, it's a form of prejudice. Nothing against you personally, I just felt this issue should be address by someone other than a white guy.

>If you think people are too sensitive about your rejecting

>all other guys base on their race, then that is a form of

>racism. You aganist someone base on his race is racism. For

>example, if you have to choose between a really attractive

>muscular young asian guy or a older, out of shape white guy,

>and you choose the white guy, for no other reason but his

>race, then that's racism. Just because you think it's not

>personal to you, it is personal to the none white race.

Interesting perspective, but your thesis needs some fine tuning. From your conclusion if you encounter two people, one your race and the other a different race, and you select the person of your race then you are racist. But in OP's follow-on comments he stated as a given that everyone is racist to some extent. So the point - counterpoint is moot.

>...just like a muscle guy write off a average guy, it's a form

>of prejudice.

or is it a form of selection? the most common definition of prejudice is: Irrational suspicion or hatred of a particular group, race, or religion. It usually doesn't encompass subjective groupings like 'average' vs. 'muscle' since who falls into those groups is a subjective view.

Thought provoking nonetheless. As for me, I like variety in my spice rack.

Archived