Villagianni - London

latinolover
This topic is 7983 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone noticed a decline in standards at Villagianni? I have in the past praised this establishment very much but during my visit about a month ago I had a very pointless 20 minutes with a South African Guy, who was unfriendly and not the least bit interested in his work, and subsequently a debate with the manager who said I had to pay for the whole hour on the grounds that many clients are all done and finished in 20 minutes anyway.

Assuming this was a one-off, I went there again a couple of days ago and there were only 3 guys there, and all but one of them was active only, and I got a rather frosty reaction when I said I wasn't going to choose anyone.

It's rather put me off going there again.

• 4 weeks later...

I had a very bad experience there about a year ago, and I wrote to the management afterwards. They (actually Edward) were very good and offered to refund my money (which they did) and offered me a freebie (which I have not used as when I too have visited there this year, I noticed a decline in the quality of the guys---just not many that were my type, but I am sure they would appeal to others!).

Actually, I have been back in London several times, and just did not bother to go.

Any experiences with Universal? Is it still open? It is nearby the Villa, but I felt hussled when I went in to look, and there were only 3 guys on duty. Frnakly, the receptionist was better looking.

Universal has closed down; for some reason never took off. The only guy I ever fancied there was the manager! Villagianni is thriving: there are now more boys than ever, and more of them very tasty indeed. Take a look at their web site, and if there aren't five or six guys you'd be happy with I shall be surprised. I have recently had Igor and Marcus, who are both delightful and skilful boys - I'll be posting reviews of them soon, all being well. I've never actually had a bad experience there; it's always been welcoming, and even at very odd hours there has almost always been someone there I've fancied.

Shouldn't we be a little sceptical about this contribution, a glowing accolade from someone making their first post on the day they registered.

I too have been with Igor: although he went through the motions I wouldn't exactly call him 'skilful'. Also he's better looking in his pictures than in real life!

I can confirm the upwing of Villa Gianni, was there witin the last month. Remodeled reception area, 4 very wide ranging attractive boys there at 2PM on a Sunday afternoon. Chose a local twink for massage and more. Will visit again, 70GBP minimum. (And at least you know what you are getting through one-way viewing, I've been disappointed with 'net ads' in the past, on every continent...)

• 2 weeks later...

Just for info.: I have been contributing for over eighteen months- my password suddenly went wrong and I had to re-register. My name before was BareBoy! Best wishes . . .

You're right - not sure why I still had the old URL rather than the newer one. My apologies.

Although I go to London about once a year, I've never been to VG. I've been to the Amsterdam houses, but for some reason I don't have the same comfort level in the UK and prefer to play in my room.

Archived