hot massage?

Guest mickcool
This topic is 8401 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: In case you missed me, IM COMING HOME!

> So Mickey Mouse doesn't like

>massage?

Not as much as I do :-)

Welcome back, Jake!

MrB

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bigjake80

RE: In case you missed me, IM COMING HOME!

Hey There,

I am excited to let everyone know that my New york web page is up and running. I am now taking advance appointments for my August 20, 2001 grand reopening. My studio is located on 20th and 9th Ave. Appointments can be booked directly through my web page by checking out the "time" section. My web address is http://www.jakesbodyworks.com/index.html I am also looking for a photogragher for some new photos, so if any out there is either looking for models or can recommend some names, let me know.

Jake

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest bigjake80

IM OK

Ive had several clients email me to make sure that I am ok, so I just wanted to put it out there that I am as well as my family. Like most New Yorkers I consider myslef lucky because anyone of us could have been in those buildings. We are left now with nearly 4000 dead, and an ugly skyline. Im not one to say pray for the dead, but I have another thought. The ever elusive phantom bus that could kill you one day has been replaced by the possibility of a jet plane flying through your office window. Those people in the Trade Center were probably the same middle management types that hated their jobs. They probably wished that beautiful morning that they were on the beach rather than chugging down another cup of coffee to deal with the day and an asshole manager. Then they looked up and saw the plane and it was over. The thing that we should take away from this is to make sure that you are spending your time doing something that you like. Take those chances because freaky shit happens everyday and you could be gone in a flash.

So lets mourn the dead, clean up the rubble, and build those buildings right back up. And if you you are a middle management type, just make sure that its really where you want to be.

Archived