Kai Bosch of NYC

Guest Blade of Houston
This topic is 8838 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Regina - You're in NY and not the richest amongst us, perhaps. Do you ever hire masseurs?

BTW, Have I ever mentioned that I organize/perform in benefits under the name Fancy Pace-Lawrence?

Do you happen to be a member of the Imperial Court? I know that the members of the New York Court seem to generally be the richest Court members in the system. I know that I couldn't afford to do it there, but are you?

• 2 weeks later...

I have used Kai several times for massages. The first time was what was called a "sensual" massage. It was wonderfully seductive, lasted 90 minutes exactly, and he touched me literally everywhere, but he never tried to get me hard, and he kept on his tight shorts. It was very a pleasant 90 minutes.

The next few times, I asked for the "erotic" massage. It's mostly the same, except he takes off his pants partway through, and he gets into the more traditional aspects of erotic massage, including a big finale that was truly wonderful. Each time is a little different, so you never know what's coming next.

Kai definitely knows his stuff. He talks you through some breathing exercises, and the whole experience (including his sexy German voice) has a wonderful calming effect. And I love the fact that it lasts a full 90 minutes, enough time to have a very relaxing benefit. I definitely recommend both the "sensual" and "erotic" version. And he has other techniques, so check out his pages at http://www.masseur.net in the Brooklyn section of New York City.

• 2 months later...

Archived