Nick in Atlanta...let the buyer beware...

BewareofNick
This topic is 8444 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Nick has been reviewed in the Atlanta section many times, and the only good review is one that Nick did himself under an alias. This man is a con artist and is NOT to be trusted.

Two days ago i wrote hooboy to give AOL users a heads up. Nick was using the screen name Hung9MuscleTHPY and hanging out in the AtlantaBimm4Bimm room where he usually does.

Well, lo and behold, i log in tonight and there is a screenname "Endow9MuscleTHPY"...and it's our boy Nick. The Hung9 screenname is gone and so is his profile. I will keep you updated on his aliases...and please spread the word that Nick is a con artist. We don't need him in Atlanta anymore...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Latest Nick update...

His current screenname (and I am IN THE ROOM with him as I type this) is ATLMassageDepot.

I know that Nick told Hooboy on the review page that he knows who is giving him a bad rep. He should, cause it is HIM!! I have talked with a couple of guys in the chatroom and warned them about Nick..one was glad I did, because he had hired Nick previously and was ripped off and did not realize that this screenname was Nick too!!

Thank you Hooboy for providing us with this forum and helping to minimize Nick's preying on the gay community in Atlanta.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

RE: Nick in Atlanta...have a great time

>As far as I am concerned,

> these messages saying let

>the buyer beware are bogus.

> I don't know whether

>they are from an ex

>lover or what but

>Ihave had multiple experiences with

>Nick in Atlanta or Peter

>in Orlando ( one

>and the same ) and

>they have been very fulfilling.

> I think this is

>all sour grapes. My

>experiences with Peter are in

>Florida and have been great.

> What's more, I

>will continue to get massages

>from him.

Hmmm..interesting comments from a first time poster. Marv, if you don't mind, e-mail me at Bewareofpeter@hotmail.com. if this guy has actually reformed, I would be interested in knowing about it. Also, which of the pictures on my website does he actually look like? He has used all of them at various times.

Also interesting to see "Marv" dig up this old thread...Gee, where have we seen this happen before...

Guest Marv Lind

RE: Nick in Atlanta...have a great time

As far as I am concerned, these messages saying let the buyer beware are bogus. I don't know whether they are from an ex lover or what but Ihave had multiple experiences with Nick in Atlanta or Peter in Orlando ( one and the same ) and they have been very fulfilling. I think this is all sour grapes. My experiences with Peter are in Florida and have been great. What's more, I will continue to get massages from him.

• 1 month later...

Latest Nick/Peter update:

His current screennames are:

West Coast Massuer, which was just deleted in the past two days and Certifiedhands4u:

AOL profile:

Member Name: Greek / Italian I'm over 6 feet tall and my weight is around 200 pounds. I'm in top shape and could care less if u r..

Location: Orlando I'm very discrete and need you to be as well.

Sex: Male

Marital Status: lol

Hobbies: Water Sports, Skiing, Mountain Climbing, and sex on the side :)

Computers: One that works (I hope)

Personal Quote: I am Certified & Licensed in Massage Therapy and surley can do without AOL games pleez :o)

I've also got 2 more screennames under surveillance.

Guest latino65

beware of nick if i would have listened to you that would of meant i would have been short changed with my awesome experience with nick while i was in atlanta on a lay over what i think is nick is right about what he claims towards you and that maybe you need to give him a call to have your tension worked out so you become more honest cya

Guest Esc_Tracker

I am not prepared to swear to it, but your syntax sounds a lot like Nick's. I'm getting a very strong sense of déjà vu. ;-)

Esc-Tracker

Guest TheRealNickAtlanta

Keep living your fantasy beware, all my posters and people i give good service to are well aware of your little schemes and are more than prepared to always verify all the reviews on my behalf with hooboy and anybody else who would like to verify any comments made that are from real people who actually know me through experience. Nick

Archived