Getting Release

Guest LAtops
This topic is 8729 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have been going to a place - a legitimate place - that provides massages. The place is in a gay area and is mostly staffed and frequented by gay people. I have had a massage by the same guy 4 times. The massage is great and very sensual. He uses a towel to cover me - but most of the time my cock is exposed. I do not get fully erect - but get a semi. When he is doing the massage he often situates his crotch so that it rubs my hand. He is hard.

Last time I got a massage when he rubbed his hard cock agaist my hand I slid it agaist his cock so he knew I was aware of it. However when I rolled over I was not hard. He continued the massage and brushed against my cock - but never offered release.

How do you approach release during a massage? Would he only go for it if I was hard? Do you think massage guys frequently get hard - but this does not mean anything?

When you are not hard, it does send a message that you might not be interested in a release. And since you are not using an independent masseur, he is not in a good position to offend a client by being too fresh, perhaps, and suggesting such a thing. And perhaps the administration, at least officially, discourages masseurs at their place of work to do releases even should you ask. Why is flirting such a lost art? The masseur may be just flirting with you to help you feel more at home and appreciated which will, in turn, help you to relax. And relaxing your muscles is what most massage is all about.

I agree that a discreet question is in order. However, remember that if the answer is no, there are other reasons why you have continued to get massages from this same masseur and I hope that you continue to enjoy those positive things in the future.

If he rubs his hardon against your hand, grab it and hold on. If he doesn't remove it or move away, start stroking. If he doesn't object, then perhaps you will get hard. If you don't get any rejections, take his hand and place it on your cock. By this time, you're either getting a hand job or someone is just plain dumb.

By this time, given the fact that this masseur is not an individual working out of his own home who might put up with his shananigans, Ken and Ken's his clothes would be out in the street in two different piles and Ken might possibly be having trouble seeing where his clothes went and hobbling over to throw them on.

"Last time I got a massage when he rubbed his hard cock agaist my hand I slid it agaist

his cock so he knew I was aware of it. However when I rolled over I was not hard. He

continued the massage and brushed against my cock - ......"

Excuse me. I guess I am just fantasizing about what the above quote suggests. Remember, if he doesn't want anything to happen, he "doesn't rub his hard cock against my hand" and "continues brushing against my cock". He merely says "Sorry" and doesn't toss anyone or anything out into the street. Unless of course he is Bilbo, who would never, NEVER rub hard cocks against his clients' hands. WHAT, GAMBLING GOING ON HERE....I AM SHOCKED.

The original posting specifies that this is happening at "a legitimate place." Would the poster please explain further what he meant by that?

Meanwhile, Ken, if you reread the thread, you will notice that I did advocate a simple, gentle question which would possibly get you the result you are hoping for. Or maybe not. In the Deli and the Studly the general consensus seams to be that clients should treat their professionals with the respect with which they themselves would want to be treated. Anyone who takes forcible hold on my wrist and shoves it into his naked crotch (thus possibly raping my hand) will be treated with like aplomb, and perhaps more success considering that he has just put his naked balls in my fist.

• 1 month later...
Guest LOVEHANDLE

How about saying it? I have been to legit places and have asked for a release... the most that I received is either yes for an extra tip or no because it isn't allowed here! That will make you life a bit easier and a lot more exciting!

Guest Markdoesfly

I think this is a difficult question. In my first experience, the guy didnt even react to the fact that I was hard. When he finished the massage I simply said "can you help me out" and he knew what I meant. He is straight, but said "no problem, just how about something extra" and did the job, and did it great! I gave him ten extra bucks.

Archived