Latin Masseurs in New York

Lucky
This topic is 8687 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Always looking for new experiences, I relocated from San Francisco to New York this summer. Given the price increases for massage here, I was hoping for some help in sorting out who's real and who is not. Specifically, I want a massage more than a 20 minute rollover. Any suggestions for pleasant young men who know what to do......?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm still searchin!

Thanks for the 212 referral, but for reasons unknown to me we could not set up a meeting. There is a NYC massage review today that also sounds disappointing. I am looking for a masseur who likes his work, likes people, considers an hour to be 60 minutes, and is willing to give fair value for his fee. Is that so bad?

Hi Lucky,

Seeing as nobody else is giving you any help, have you considered Jake? He's reviewed here (NYC) a couple of times. He's not Latin, but he's never let me down. Excellent massage, full hour, nice flat, good conversation, very sexy and he does not mind using what he's got :-)

Thanks, Mr. B, for your advice. I went to Jake's website and was disppointed at his price increase. There just isn't a lot of overhead in the massage business, and the inflation rate certainly isn't 25%.

Nonetheless, desperate as I am, I decided to go ahead with a massage with Jake, only to find he doesn't work on Sundays. What better thing to do on a day of rest but get a massage? on the other hand, he probably wants to rest too. Or count his money!

Forget Jake, he's all business. Try Dave listed in midtown in masseurnetwork. He's great and a nice guy. Also try usamusclemassage, great guy. Good luck!!

Now I AM frustrated. I had a nice email exchange with UsaMuscle massage. He only works through AOL (i.e. no phone #) I go online, he is online too. I literally start to IM him, and he signs off. So, I look up Dave's website again, call the number, and it's disconnected! I think I will have to buy a vibrator!

Archived