Austin Texas Masseurs

Guest Southerner
This topic is 8692 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Southerner

LAST EDITED ON Nov-27-00 AT 11:38PM (EST)[p]I'm having a hell of a time finding a good massage therapist in Austin. I'm 28, built, masculine, and looking for someone I can relate to. Unfortunately, all the ones that advertise or are available using the regular search methods seem to be over 40, out of shape, or terminally effeminate.Nothing wrong with that, I'm just not comfortable with it. (Don't mean to sound like a conceited prick, but massage is a pretty personal situation-- important to feel good about the therapist -- mutual respect being a good thing) Tried a guy who advertised here and it seemed like it was all about him getting his preverse thrills instead of the massage...

Any suggestions or referrals? It need not be swedish or "full body," I'm just looking for a masculine, in shape therapist for regular bodywork.

Thanks in advance guys and I hope I didn't offend anybody.

YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT: bruder_johann@hotmail.com

Archived