Is massage release cheating

Guest nyjohn
This topic is 8621 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest nyjohn

I have a boyfriend that I've been seeing for a year and am happy with. Had always gotten release during massage. I've been "a good boy" for a year. Is it cheating to get wanked during a massage?

NYJohn,

Are you serious? It does not matter what I or any of the other posters here think... this is between you and your boyfriend. You should be talking to him. If he's OK with it, then it's really none of our business. And nothing we can say here is going to impress him much. Think about it!

Guest Travis69

Buy a massage table, learn some basic techniques and massage each other!! Then you and your boyfriend could both have great massages and lots of fun.

No. It is not cheating, especially if you have been together for over a year. Tell your boyfriend about the massage if it bothers you too much and get his opinion, or keep it to yourself as your guilty little pleasure. If you have a good relationship, a hand job on a massage table by a qualified masseur will not shake it. I suggest you buy your boyfriend a massage as well. Or find a masseur who can do you both (perhaps teaching techniques along the way). Relax and enjoy your massage.

There are all sorts of release during massage but I suppose you are referring to a sexual release. Suppose, hell, you even said "wank." Sex, even one sided, even just a hand job, no matter how beautiful, sacred, complicated and professional it is, is still sex. Society has voted, or allowed its elected representatives to vote for it, and a wank during a massage is considered prostitution, or "sex for pay", in basically every state. (No, I don't know of a place where it is considered the honorable part of a long standing tradition that it actually is, I am just leaving the door open for there to be such a divinely guided place.) Personally, I consider closed relationships misguided, too. And Chas is right, petty sex cannot wreck your relationship. However, keeping guilty little secrets can. Remember what damage keeping your sexual preference a secret did to your relationship with your family? I go with the consensus here. Have a discussion with your bf and decide for yourselves just how open/closed your relationship is.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest timedoesfly

If you both agree that release duing massage is ok, then I think there should not be any problem with it from time to time. I think it is a pretty safe way to indulge that urge. Why not enjoy?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived