BRYAN aka ANACONDA

Guest justme2001
This topic is 8618 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest justme2001

I am very much interested in your product..I wud like to know how can I get in touch with YOU.....Many thanks..Anyone can help me...

• 3 weeks later...

I've met this guy 7 years ago. He is actually huge but he lloks very old than his pic. But that was 7 years ago. He may have gone through some wrinkle removal and other look-enhancing surgeries by now. Good luck..

Here's the real scoop on Bryan/Anaconda:

I've seen him a few times, last time maybe 10 months ago. He is tall (about 6'2") with a knockout body, great chest, very well proportioned. His dick is obviously what you're there for, and it is magnificent. It is very, very large and long and uncut with a lot of foreskin. I would say soft it is about 7 inches or so, he gets hard, but not rock hard, only semi-hard, and I would say it is about a true 9 1/2 inches or so, with a lot of foreskin, just beautiful!! He will give you a real massage if you like or let you play with him, he is NOT a clockwatcher. He will not kiss.

He is a very nice guy, very laid back and relaxed, reasonable rates. Let me know if you want more details. Hope this helps.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-13-01 AT 05:37PM (EST)[p]His dick is great. He brings his own table, which for one of our seshes we used for everything but a massage. He loves to get stoned beforehand. Kisses well, gets rock hard and is a great top. He was a lot of fun and the sex was definitely athletic. See my review under CA - LA.

Later.

PS. Too bad for reviewer no. 5, not my experience at all.

Archived