Frontier's Aussie Bloke

quiet storm
This topic is 8508 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My favorite guys were not available (London out of town again!), so since I love Australians, I thought I would try:

"22, Aussie Bloke, great looks, great rubdown, 5'8 150lbs LA/OC Out only Paul (310) 805-0071. [3BCS0304]"

When we spoke, he seemed very pleasant on the phone. When he arrived, I found him to be a nice guy, and he gave a nice massage, but no "great looks," and he had a little pot, to boot. If I wanted a pot I can look in the mirror [i am furiously working it off with my trainer, but it is very obstinate!]. No matter how little may happen, it is always nice to have eye candy. [brandon, why the hell did you move back to Pittsburgh?] The Aussie WAS kind'a cute in a puppy dog sort of way, so I thought it would prove a pleasant diversion.

I touched him a little as we went through the masssage, and he did not push me away or anything. When he didn't ask me to turn over [he did the entire massage with me face down], I knew something may be up. When I wanted a release I thought he was going to have a panick attack. "Maybe when I know you better," he said, wide eyed. I thought he may be stalling for $$$, so I reassured him he was on the clock, but that didn't matter. Then he mumbled something about how he usually carries a gun(!) to protect himself against LA crazies, and I commented that he was overreacting to my wanting a little more. "It is not required," I said, "but haven't you ever heard of the word 'release.'" "Yes, but that's not in my ad, and no one has ever asked me for anything like that before." When I inquired how many massages he had given in LA, he replied, "5." I suggested that he should change his ad to include "Legit only" to avoid confusion, paid him his fee, and he was on his way. Oh, well...

So, if you want more than basic massage and/or you want something more attractive, "Aussie bloke" ain't it!

Archived