Patrick - Frontiers

Guest london boy
This topic is 8400 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest london boy

There's a new ad under masseurs - the headline is OPENYOURBODY.

The masseur's name is Patrick. He's blonde and gorgeous. Does anybody know ANYTHING about him?

I thought the same thing. Sounds like someone who inhaled helium before talking. But I will say this. The first time I called London he kind of sounded a little that way on his voicemail, but he certainly turned out differently. His voice just doesn't record that well, I guess. Patrick may be the same. Might be worth taking a shot...

BTW, London isn't gone yet. Not until Mid-September. I just him a few days back. Grab him before he leaves!

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I guess I'm the first to try Patrick and report about it! First off, I'm not sure what the above comments about his voice are about - he's an energetic young guy (who likes to talk)and feels a real need to connect with his clients. At any rate he was fine in person.

Patrick's massage was EXCELLENT! His space at his place near the beach in Venice was comfortable. He is very good looking, and really did a great job on the massage, no part of my body was left untouched. My body felt great (rubbery!)when I left, and I slept like a baby at home that night.

He charged $120 for "and hour and ten minutes or so", and did not watch the clock. Release was not offered at the appropriate time. In fairness, we hadn't talked about it, I didn't ask for it, nor was I "aroused" when it came time for that. I preferred to see how things "flowed", although I admit I would have been up for some hot tension release from him. Better yet I love a guy who will hop in the shower with me after the massage to help clean up, but sadly that too was not offered (or asked for).

I tend to not be at all pushy on my first sessions with someone. Honestly, I'm always looking for a quality massage FIRST! Patrick is the kind of guy I'd go to again for sure, since the massage was so great. That said, after another visit or two - I'm going to be looking for a tiny bit more, and if it's not forthcoming, I'll probably move on.

Archived