Christopher - NY Masseur

Guest Looker
This topic is 8022 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had a massage from him approx 2 years ago, on a Sunday afternoon,about 5PM. He is as good looking as his photo. He is very nice and friendly and does give a great massage but he was not nude (he had on a pair of shorts which did not come off)...for that matter, neither did I. I DID NOT request release and thought that perhaps he would initiate SOMETHING that would get me hard...BUT HE DIDN'T. Perhaps because of this, he did not persue it and, while disappointed, I did not have the balls to ask him to. In retrospect, if I had asked in advance, perhaps I would not have been disappointed. His web page states that he is INTUITIVE (or something like that) and perhaps had I sported an erection, IT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED but I need stimulation for that and I wasn't getting it. I would suggest that, when you contact him, be specific about what your wants are and then, you can take it from there.:-) :-)

• 11 months later...
Guest Fin Fang Foom

I had him a couple of years ago (or was it THREE years?). It's the same picture he was using then. I can't speak for his body now, but then it was going to seed (he'd gotten thick around the middle) and getting a little squishy. He HAS to be in his late 30's by now and maybe he's crossed the Rubicon of 40.

He's one of those Broadway queens who has pictures of himself from all the shows he's been in plastered all over the place and also several Broadway posters - sort of a mix between Joe Allen's and a whorehouse.

He got nude with me for the massage and I sucked on his cock (ALOT) but he said he wouldn't get off for less than $200. I passed on that "generous" offer. He has a BEAUTIFUL cock.

I suspect since he's STILL using the same picture after a few years that the body hasn't improved since I saw him - if it had, logically, he would have had a new picture taken by now. If you wanna see what his cock looks like, he's on Men4Now.com. The picture doesn't do his cock justice. For those who actually care about his massage abilities - he sucks at it.

He was nice and polite but not particularly warm and fuzzy.

Informatively yours,

FFF

I've been going to Chrisopher regularly for about a year. Before my first appointment, I asked if he would be nude also & if touching was allowed. He replied that was included, and I've been a regular customer since.

He's very manly and good looking, and a big, gorgeous cock. I'd also rate massage part of the session one of the best I've experienced. Very erotic and sensual.

Archived