Joey of Frontiers

quiet storm
This topic is 8002 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Blink

Storm...

I have no 411 on Joey since I'd been spending my life-savings on Sarge lately. Go ahead, find out and share with us. I promise i won't tell London about your infidelity during his loooooong absence.

What happend to him, by the way?

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I finally had an open moment to experience Joey. He is a very sexy guy, with a little NY/NJ flavor, but none of the attitude. He promotes deep tissue, but since that is NOT my thing, I told him to go light. I could feel the deep tissue influence, but he was definitely gentle. Considering it was a first time, I think it went well.

He gave an adequate release, although I didn't feel the chemistry the way I do with Adam (Massage Expertise) or London. Again, though, it was a first time, and I definitely think some masseurs take a second visit before they get in synch with you. Joey may be a little less intuitive than others and has to be guided a bit. I didn't say too much this time.

His personality was extremely pleasant and I felt comfortable with him. He had a table, which was a plus. I recommend him to anyone that likes tall, dark East Coast type men. The rest of him is as good as the picture in Frontiers I pasted in the initial post. He is advertised in the current Frontiers. Enjoy! :7

Guest fukamarine

>He gave an adequate release, although I didn't feel the

>chemistry the way I do with Adam (Massage Expertise) or

>London. Again, though, it was a first time, and I

>definitely think some masseurs take a second visit before

>they get in synch with you.

Did he perform his services in the nude? And what was your impression of his reaction should a client want to fondle the merchandise?

fukamarine

Adam can be found in ThatMall. He's a beautiful, dark-haired Australian. His pix are from his modeling days. He's about 30(ish) now, and to me even more sexy. Table plus extremely sensual massage, nude, with a great package. Taylors massage to exactly your specifications and he's extremely intuitive. Very personable, I find him great fun and he has an outstanding touch. I highly recommend him.

Archived