SCOTT - SportsMassageCA at AOL.....

Italiano
This topic is 7972 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>I've met Scott and he's legit. He does have a great body

>and is also very personable. I've only gotten a shoulder

>rub and it was great - very strong hands but I have not had

>a complete massage.

Well, I assume we must have different levels of appreciation for a massage or bodyrub, because I thought it was pretty mediocre!

And to state that he has a great body.....!!!

Come on, Bobby....;)

>I've met Scott and he's legit. He does have a great body

>and is also very personable. I've only gotten a shoulder

>rub and it was great - very strong hands but I have not had

>a complete massage.

I assume we have VERY different ideas of what is a "great" rub or massage....I found it REALLY mediocre!

And you say he has "a great body"????

Again, VERY different concept.....

>>I've met Scott and he's legit. He does have a great body

>>and is also very personable. I've only gotten a shoulder

>>rub and it was great - very strong hands but I have not had

>>a complete massage.

>

>

>I assume we have VERY different ideas of what is a "great"

>rub or massage....I found it REALLY mediocre!

>

>And you say he has "a great body"????

>

>Again, VERY different concept.....

Can someone tell me how one gets into a massage chat room? From NY if possible? Thanks

It's easy if you're on AOL. It's impossible if you're not.

If you are, do this:

1. Click on "People" and then choose "Find a Chat".

2. On the dialog that pops up, choose "Created by AOL Members"

3. Press the "List More" button 5 or 6 times until it is greyed out.

At this point, you'll have a list of all the member-created chats in the "Town Square". (There are others as well; click on other area names in the left-hand pane and repeat the "List More" process to see those rooms.)

You can simply scroll through the list. Or, press CTRL-F to bring up a "Find" dialog. To use the dialog, do this:

1. Enter the phrase you're looking for. Good examples are "M4M', "Angeles", "NYC", "Utah", etc.

2. Click on the top room in the list of rooms, to make certain that the room window is the topmost window.

3. Press "Find" in the Find dialog.

The Find dialog will highlight the next room that matches your selection. To match, the room name must contain the characters you entered in the Find dialog. Often, less is more when doing searches: Los Angeles probably won't get you anything, but Angeles certainly will.

You can continue to press Find to see more matching rooms. Or, if you come to a room you are interested in, press the "Who's Chatting" button to get a list of the guys in the room. From there, you can send someone an IM by selecting there name and the pressing that option. You can also see their profile and then, from there, send them an email.

If you do this and then want to see more rooms, do this:

1. Close the "Who's Chatting" window.

2. click on the name of the room again so that the Find process will start there.

3. Press Find again.

It is not necessary to close the Find dialog while you're checking who is in a particular room. But it is helpful to move it out of the way -- just drag it someplace convenient.

Hope this helps.

BG

I appreciate the help with chatrooms, but am amused at the idea of looking at all you wrote and beginning with "It's easy..." The length alone requires a good navigater...I do thank you, and am sure once I figure it all out I will be fine.

:-)

Please don't be discouraged. It really is easy.

It's just a bunch of little steps and I wanted to try to describe each step along the way, because it can be very frustrating to be following a series of directions and get to a point where you don't know what to do next.

But, honestly, it is easy...

BG

• 1 month later...

What was it you disliked about him? His picture on his AOL profile looks great. Is it not current? Because that looks like a pretty damn good body to me.

So why was the massage mediocre--technique? no nudity or release? I was just interested in some details because I was thinking about hiring him as well.

Thanks,

Scud

Guest Kenny021

To Boston Guy: You name indicates your in Boston and your postings also indicate you know some good masseurs. Who in Boston do you recommend for great massages?

>To Boston Guy: You name indicates your in Boston and your

>postings also indicate you know some good masseurs. Who in

>Boston do you recommend for great massages?

Hi -

Unfortunately, the only person I knew who was good enough to recommend moved to NYC a while ago. So -- sorry -- I can't even recommend one guy to you!

BG

• 2 weeks later...

I got a massage from Scott here in Dallas just today. Maybe the standards for masseurs are higher in California, but things are often hit or miss here in Dallas. I thought Scott was very good--strong technique, nice strokes and an excellent ending.

He has a classic swimmers build, very lean--nice small waist and ass, not overly muscular, but defined and hard. I would say he has a good body. He's also cute. I'll definitely use him again.

Archived