Excellent Professional Massage in Dallas

Guest WestTxGuy
This topic is 7926 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest WestTxGuy

Hey guys, I just wanted to pass along an awesome young masseur I've found in Dallas. He advertises in the Dallas Voice, but he's strictly professional (much to my chagrin :) )

But actually, I really respect his professionalism. He really gives one of the best most thorough and relaxing massages I've ever experienced, and I've experienced many many masseurs. He's great at deep tissue and combines it with a lot of wonderful soothing and creative strokes as well. I've seen him four times already and I'm getting addicted.

On top of that he is GORGEOUS. Like I said, he doesn't mix business with pleasure, but you could do a lot worse than having a 6'3" totally buffed stud running his hands all over your body. It makes for good dreaming anyway. :9

His name is Nick, and you can just email me (check out my profile to get it) if you want his number or more info.

He's really worth it, guys.

Guest fukamarine

>On top of that he is GORGEOUS. Like I said, he doesn't mix

>business with pleasure, but you could do a lot worse than

>having a 6'3" totally buffed stud running his hands all over

>your body.

OK, but does he at least do it in the nude? And how much does he charge?

fukamarine

Guest WestTxGuy

Nope, he's not nude. He usually wears a tanktop and shorts. Again, he feels strongly about keeping the massage totally legitimate, which is a decision I respect. He's a nice guy, whom I'm sure gets all the sex he wants with hotter guys than me, so he wants to keep his job above board.

He doesn't drape, which is good. I've laid there on my back with a raging hardon while he works on me, and he just works around it. No comments, nothing cute, just professional.

He charges pretty much standard for Dallas: $60 per hour, $90 for 90 minutes.

• 3 months later...

Archived