Anybody in NYC seen this guy's ad yet?

MoMan
This topic is 8010 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Saw this guy (Str8XVGLRubScort)in an AOL chatroom...here's info from his aol homepage:

"OK, here's the deal. I am a trained massage therapist who has discovered that I possess a special talent for driving guys wild with my touch. Although I live a straight life, I am not afraid of my bisexual side and do enjoy making a guy feel good. I've often been asked to do more for absurd amounts of money, but have, thus far, declined. While in NYC however, I've decided that in addition to offering my sensual massage I may consider taking it further IF, and only IF the conditions are right. I will not promise more than an incredible massage and that is exactly what you are paying for, not for sex.

BUT, I could be open to other options if I felt comfortable with you, was into it and the situation was right (a clear and accurate picture and description of yourself will help in this decision). Above the cost of the massage then (which ranges from $150-$200/hr + cab fare), all I ask is that you tip me generously to help me reach my financial goal. Oh, and also that you let me know ahead of time how much you tip so that I can choose those clients or even that one client that will best help me do so in the shortest time. Hope that was clear."

So, I guess if he's attracted to your pic, and you pay enough, you might get a massage w/release. The pic on his page was of an attractive torso, but no reference was made anywhere to what he looks like or how hung he is.

Anybody got the 411?

Guest Kenny021

This ad is red flag central

Completely agree....this guy is a rip off artist. There are TOO MANY great masseurs in NYC that one doesn't need someone like this jerk.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, I'm always in the bodywork rooms and almost laugh at some of the guys profiles. Then I get a real kick when they ask why it's so slow....aw.

There are so many good masseurs in NY that offer THE TOTAL. Some are listed on the message boards and the others are on the meetlocalmen.com site. Just check out the reviews and boards. Or just tell the guy you'll meet him for the lowest price with no tip...Most likely he'll say yes...especially if he needs the money.

Otherwise..just email me..Ill do it. I think my reviews say enough for you to at least believe.

JIM

Archived