Young Masseur in LA

glutes
This topic is 7910 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I guess I picked a confusing subject/topic name! I don't think the "young masseur" Peter from Frontiers Magazine that I'm asking about here, is the same as "<YngMasseur@aol.com>" who is Jimmie discussed on that other thread.

Unless I'm missing *another* thread that specifically discusses Peter?

Whoops! I replied to the wrong thread...never mind! :-)

>I guess I picked a confusing subject/topic name! I don't

>think the "young masseur" Peter from Frontiers Magazine that

>I'm asking about here, is the same as "<YngMasseur@aol.com>"

>who is Jimmie discussed on that other thread.

>

>Unless I'm missing *another* thread that specifically

>discusses Peter?

>

• 2 weeks later...

Hi -

It may have been my recommendation that you read in the earlier thread.

When I saw your note, I became concerned because Jimmie is a real nice guy who I think of as being extremely conscientious and responsible. I was worried that perhaps he was ill or something had happened to him.

I emailed him and he responded that his cell phone had been stolen from his gym locker and that he had had a disasterous night. He also said he was hoping to make it up to you.

I hope that happens. He's one of the good guys, he's bright and he gives a great massage. I hope that you do get a chance to see for yourself.

Happy Holidays,

BG

• 2 weeks later...
Guest YngMasseur

Hey Guys,

Due to a massive amount of junk email, I will no longer be accepting email from yahoo accounts. If you should wish to email me, please use an alternate email address. For a quicker response, I can still be reached at (213) 842-9661.

Jimmie

Guest Kenny021

". If you should wish to email me, please use an alternate email address. "

It would be nice to know what these alternate email addresses are don't you think?

I am now so confused! Is it Peter who was the no show, or is it Jimmie who was the no show and now doesn't want yahoo email? I am having bad luck with no shows and want to save myself the grief of a no show review and since I have yahoo, I don't need that hassle either. Did the guy who posted that "someone" was a no show

EVER clear up who we are talking about? Boston Guy..is this the same guy...Geez, I am confused...Maybe I am on the wrong meds today or something.

OK, I will try to clear up the confusion. (I would insert a smiley here, but they don't seem to be working properly...)

Jimmie is the "Young masseur in LA" who is the subject of this thread and also one previous thread. He is also the masseur who didn't show up for an appointment with someone who posted higher up in this thread.

As far as I know, I'm the only one who's posted to this thread or the previous one who has actually met Jimmie and I have done so on quite a few occasions, spanning more than half a year.

It's unfortunate that he wasn't able to keep his appointment. Evidently his cell phone was stolen that afternoon from his locker at the gym and that led to a fair amount of lost info and confusion at his end. When I emailed him to see if he was OK, he expressed considerable regret at missing the appointment.

Having said all that, I'll repeat what I've said in the past. Jimmie is a good guy. In all of my interactions with him, he has been consistently professional and friendly. He's never missed an appointment or even been late. He gives a great massage. He's bright, interesting and fun to talk to. I don't see how anyone who hired him would leave disappointed.

I've hired a lot of masseurs in the LA area over the last five years or so. I'd say Jimmie is one of the two or three best I've ever hired out there and that's saying something. But there's always the different strokes for different folks thing.

I hope this helps.

BG

Guest Kenny021

>I think he means don't send him mail FROM a Yahoo account.

>That being the case, he is mistaken about that being a cause

>for junk mail. So, if you have Yahoo, go create a free

>hotmail account to use I guess... ;-)

The above reply not to send him mail from a Yahoo account doesn't make sense. I still think he means NOT to send him mail AT HIS YAHOO account BECAUSE he gets so much spam mail there that he probably ends up deleting most of it. Why would mail from another Yahoo account just be considered spam? DOES ANY OF THIS MAKE SENSE or do I have to go back on my meds?;-)

I may be mistaken and I haven't asked him about this. But I think he means that he's used AOL's email filters to block mail from Yahoo.com. Evidently he's been getting a lot of span from Yahoo.

So either email him from a non-Yahoo account or just call him.

And, while we're talking about spam, I've seen a huge pickup in spam myself in the last month... is it the end of the year or the recession or the holidays or are the spammers just bored or just getting better at it???

BG

Guest YngMasseur

Wow!!!

I never realized that my posting would lead to such a discussion :-) I simply meant that I was receiving a lot of SPAM at my AOL email account and that the majority of it was coming from yahoo-based accounts.

I know that many people use Yahoo, so I was reluctant to have to block them. I was receiving an average of 40 emails a day.

As far as the appointment I wasn't able to make it to....

I did later contact the guy and did attempt to make it up to him. He has yet to take me up on the offer though. I can't say that I dont understand his apprehension. However, it was unavoidable due to the circumstances.

I've met a lot of great guys through this service and hope to continue to do so.

Jimmie

• 4 weeks later...

RE: Masseur in LA

Re. London, his # is 323/600-1582. He is a handsome and fit farmboy come surfboy, but massage is negligable, extra fees for 'extra' work, and he sniffled too much for me during our encounter.

You are better off sticking with Yngmasseur as addressed in this column, or Van (323/471-3284) for the best and complete massage work.

Archived