Outstanding Masseur in San Francisco??

Axiom2001
This topic is 7900 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The BAR is full of ads, but I am at a loss as to whom to choose.

I'd prefer someone who is talented and does it in the nude w/without release but prefer the latter form to some extent.

I also want these muscles/ bones to be refreshed and rejuvenated; I want to be completely relaxed in the end. Whom would you recommend in San Francisco who meets these limited qualifications. (After rereading this and not wanting to rewrite-- I can see you men really having a fun time with my request! Don't please, I am serious!):) :)

Axiom- Yes, I know this is a serious request but seriously, to what extent do you prefer it without release? You say "to some extent." This confuses me!

My suggestion would be that you try Jeff, the Asian bliss masseur. He is pretty good and offers massage without release unless you ask for it.

I can also affirm Jeff 'the Asian Bliss', excellent massage and setting. (415/282-3797)

Also try Teddie, a handsome bodybuilder with no attitude, has a great studio on Nob Hill (925/487-3402)

Belive me, these are the only two worth their salt in the Bay Area!!

Guest LoveMuscleToo

I've used the services of THE PERFECT TOUCH (Michael) - http://www.theperfecttouch.org/contact.html - multiple times. He's extremely good at what he does, is VERY sexy, and certainly allows touching. If you want, he'll provide release. He's got a terrific apartment in Noe Valley with no parking problems. After the massage, you can use his shower to clean up.

All-in-all, one of the best (erotic) masseurs I've had in SF!

Actually there are only two recommendations-and two confirmations of those recommendations. So you know that at least two people agree on each of these guys. I may have to give Jeff a try my next time out, but Michael is so hard to pass up and I usually only have time for one. But sometimes one must experiment:-)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest WGTWMark610

DOH

Shows why people need to check these boards for insight before booking or planning massagesses. People, be forewarned, that in certain cases you need to watch your wording carefully in asking massuers questions about what to expect from a session.

That is why Im so happy with a forum like this and really appreciate some of the threads.

Thanks !

Guest WGTWMark610

Thanks, but alas I shall be vehicularly impared during my impending visit.

Appreciate the heads up though, as it were.

Archived