Adam: LA Masseur

Argos
This topic is 7841 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest ChefsSaltyChocBalls

Adam is 30ish, 5-11, 145 or 150, very tight, slim but muscular body, dark hair, dark skin -- Spanish/possibly Indian (Asian not native amer Indian) -- hairy but not excessively so. He's got a very cute face and a sweet personality. Oh, and he's extremely hung, 9-thick u/c. He's a great masseur and, with me, has always been very generous with his body.

My only advice would be to let Adam lead the way. I think his one pet peeve is "pushy" clients who expect too much and/or don't respect his limits. He's such a good masseur that you won't be disappointed if it ends there....but if he likes you, the sky is the limit.

Guest ChefsSaltyChocBalls

Adam is 30ish, 5-11, 145 or 150, very tight, slim but muscular body, dark hair, dark skin -- Spanish/possibly Indian (Asian not native amer Indian) -- hairy but not excessively so. He's got a very cute face and a sweet personality. Oh, and he's extremely hung, 9-thick u/c. He's a great masseur and, with me, has always been very generous with his body.

My only advice would be to let Adam lead the way. I think his one pet peeve is "pushy" clients who expect too much and/or don't respect his limits. He's such a good masseur that you won't be disappointed if it ends there....but if he likes you, the sky is the limit.

I concur with ChefSaltyChocBalls. Think he is Asia/Indian with a Brit accent. Has a wonderful studio nr. Weho, had the fireplace going with good music and a clean table, complete with oil or lotion (your choice). Adam is wonderful, let him take the lead - he's very intuitive.

I concur with ChefSaltyChocBalls. Think he is Asia/Indian with a Brit accent. Has a wonderful studio nr. Weho, had the fireplace going with good music and a clean table, complete with oil or lotion (your choice). Adam is wonderful, let him take the lead - he's very intuitive.

Archived