masseur

chad
This topic is 7770 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

If this is the same Max who lives in the West Village in New York City, yeah, a couple of years ago I ALMOST had a massage by him, and while he's got an incredible body, he didn't know what he was doing. I specifically asked him on the phone if he did deep tissue massage to gauge his skill level, and he said yes, and that he was trained. I wanted a real massage, the sensual part was a secondary concern, and back then he advertised that he was trained and skilled. Well, table or no table, I stopped him after about 20 minutes and got up, distressed by the namby-pamby skin wiping he called his massage. I asked him if that was what he meant by deep tissue, and he said that what he did was "Light Deep Tissue." Is that something like Light Dark Coffee? I decided that not only was it oxymoronic, it was just plain moronic. I got dressed and left.

He's probably had time to really get trained now in massage since last I saw him, but I doubt it. Even untrained people can have 'the touch,' and this Max guy certainly didn't feel like it, repeating the same strokes over and over again. If you're looking just for sex, go for it, but if you want a massage, look elsewhere. From Rentboy.com's roster, Kevin, Jake, Awesome Bodywork and NYMuscleWork are all pretty good, if you like strong, real massages coupled with muscular guys who'll segue into 'sensual' bodywork.

Archived