Massageboys.com

Brian26
This topic is 7722 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Greetings everyone, this is Brian. I'm proud to announce that as a licensed massage therapist myself, I'm working with 2-3 other guys to start massageboys.com. This will be the # 1 resource for masseurs in every major city nationwide.

Right now just the sample/prototype pages are up and running, but you can navigate thru to see what the webspace will eventually looik like. A couple of 'uploads' are ther enow just so we could test the waters, but everything else will be up and running on Sept 1.

1. Clean cut website

2. No pop up ads

3. User Friendly

4. GREAT rate to advertise - just $85 for 1 year. MUCH cheaper than magazines. Some websites are now charging 50 bucks per month!!!

5. We'll be doing advertising in every gay mag in the major cities nationwide as well.

We're very excited about this, andyou should be too.

Take a look at the site and submit your interest to

Massageboysads@aol.com

Thanx again - Brian

PS - we welcome any "construction" feedback to our aol address as well.

Layout's clean and easy, although since they're still only templates it's hard to see just how effective it'll be.

I'm thinking that since you're catering to a gay clientele, would it behoove you to specify if a masseur gets into erotic/sensual massages as well? On http://www.massagem4m.com, I find a lot of topless masseur shots, which can be misleading because not all of them do 'sensual massages.'

And I don't know if you'll ever make the homepage more than just a splash, but you might want to link the logo to it since there's no other way to get to it....

Archived