Ili in Rentboy

quiet storm
This topic is 7366 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Out of curiosity I switched to Bodyworkers in LA and discovered an absolute beauty named Ili. I called him last week, but then made the mistake of booking Chris instead for Friday. In order to bring my weekend back to a positive note, I asked Ili if he could make it tonight and he did. For those who love a more soothing massage with some deepness, Ili is fantastic. I have not had someone in a long time who was able to strike the perfect balance. I'm usually regularly asking someone into deep tissue to lighten up. He has a model quality shot on the Rentboy website. Here is a link to his AOL profile which has a cute body shot.

http://hometown.aol.com/__121b_88T2SaNLuk37UIzprFhgJQDcBGzImAlwztlMf51l5lRBN8zgwuGF5g==

He was a little higher priced including happy ending (170), but he was a delightful guy with a beautiful, tight, body. He is Russian, brought up in New York, and now here in LA. He is capable of more deep pressure, so for those who like that, he is up for it. I will be seeing him again!

Archived